Cabinet secretaries:as received

Hii

hii nime toa kwa musito fulani.unless ameleta maneno ya kwenye kanga kwa kazi serious

blonde me

keter looks clueless matters Energy.

keter ni mlafi sana, hizo parastatal ZA energy anazimulika kabisa. who is uhuru’s new chief of staff?

Resident Ababu Namwamba gets the last laugh.

Not quite sure.
Kitu me najuaga ni man William hawezi wachilia ministry of Agriculture na ya Energy pia

No he is not. He is a good deal maker who operates behind the scenes. Had he joined that ministry earlier then we wouldn’t have lost the pipeline deal to Tz. When he joined he was playing catch up and after that neither UhuRuto could change M7 mind. The next 5 years will be important in our petroleum industry, power and transmission. A novice or academic can’t handle that. It needs streets smarts and someone already known in that circle of decision makers.

Ain’t we all the same. But you are also true on that ;). Kinyua remains the only Chief of Staff of the President since inception of that post. His deputy is the equally brilliant Nzioka Waita

I don’t know why i always feel like his negligence might have cost us that deal.that pipe would have cemented Kenya as a logistics hub in EA.

Kinyua looks like a upright man,unlike his predecessor Current Gov of Kirinyaga who comes out as a serious power broker:the real definition of the presidents gate keeper.

Are they capable or they should just be given jobs due to their political leanings?

It wasn’t him it was Kutuny whom at the time was one of President Uhuru political advisers at Harambee house. Kutuny was positioning himself on behalf of DL group on the project. Nothing wrong with ambition but he forgot or didn’t know M7 had exclusive right on petroleum transport to UG. Even now the trucks and rail wagons doing the same owe allegiance to him. Then Total sorted him and megafools and it was done.

CS positions is also a centre of influence to fulfill the party manifesto. You have to be influential in your own right before even it reaches UhuRuto so that you amplify each other influence home and abroad. For example CS Amina, CS Balala, CS Rotich, CS Mucheru etc phone books is full of personal numbers of the critical persons in their dockets home and abroad. They have some form of personal or business relationship that will help in working together and sorting issues as they arise. CS Keter is learning from DP Uncle Ruto how to build and maintain those networks.

Kama ababu yuko hapo tuko sawa… What about nyachae

sasa kwa hio list hon wakanyama ako wapi? ni sawa tu

Jamleck Kamau has hosted Uhuru severally at his new Mua Hills home, hadi tukaekewa lami

na jamleck kamau is

I’ve been told the energy ps is replacing him

Wacha kitusi mtoto wa mtu jameni.
Umbo alipewa na MTU.
Halo kwa Lands sawa, replaced mbaite na mwingine.
Known Mwenda n he is a good choice, experience in Lands surveying n all that, plus Kaimenyi shd be in Health matters, sio Lands.
ICT Rege sawa, Mucheru aiii…sijui.
Sijawai mfeel.apart from kuongea kizungu miingi sijui background yake poa hata kama alikuwa Nguungu.
Cleopa aiii…angekuwa PS sio CS.
Adan ako sawa Industrialization.

He ain’t a leader.
Its a reward for campaigning rigorously, defending Uthamakistan left right n centre, mobilization of Mungi*",
The most sensible definition ass a$$ licking, plus rewarding political failures.
Though I like his rags to riches story

I thought Macharia is from Murang’a.

There are rumours that infrastructure docket will go to a certain engineer.

Hiyo sijui unless he has a scandal that has crossed the line. He was key to the entire south rift successful campaigns, in his home area. Shida yake tu no whisky mingi and skirt chasing. On business and people skills he is good. Even better is that he knows who to keep a low profile despite being in the centre of power.