Cabinet secretaries plotting to finish Ruto record statements at DCI

Munya has said that Ruto himself is the one who made the accusations at DCI.

Uhuru will go down as the weakest president this country has ever seen. I doubt there will be a government in 2 years.

Also, Ruto is very cunning. He wants to leave Jubilee, and that move will only make sense if he makes it look like he has been ‘forced out.’

Nis is not on William side

What makes you think so?

In Kenya, against top politicians, No. We can count like less than 10 high profile assassinations since independence. We are not dysfunctional like Liberia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ypVSqsHCGY

Akitoka atakua amejipika mchana, this guy thinks Kenyans and of all people Kalenjins can do anything.tutamsahau in a week…
He is over-estimating himself , he equates himself with Raila, and even then Raila aliibiwa kura mchana and the best he could get is a half carpet.

all state machinery act on the presidents direction nis is not different, the presidens views are known

I am not huge with Ruto, but I can assure you one thing… these cendro cry babies can do NOTHING… kwanza hao 4 CSs are beta of the betest. Afadhali mngesema kabogo or wa iria, now those can do something to change the cendro future.

This was my thinking. An MCA can be assassinated. Maybe even a governor, MP or Senator. But Uhunye, Ruto, Raila, Madvd, Kalonzo… these are highly unlikely to be killed.

liwe liwalo tuko nyuma ya dp, 2022 lazma by all necessary means.

Yep, hata kibaki hakuwa lame duck namna hii.

The same Raila who put Kenyans’ lives in danger for a v long time, the same man that called for fresh elections holding the country ransom and asked his folk to stay at home and then behind their backs…he supposedly took a handsome amount of money? waaaaaaa

tunangoja behind the scenes ya hii story from @spear

Kiti alipata???

Raila is a coward, he lost all respect, miguna Miguna would have stolen his limelight. Gatheca really helped rao

I think someone has decided to blow the contents of the meeting out of proportion for political mileage.
I don’t think the CS’s would be so dumb as to have a meeting to assassinate the Deputy President at a hotel, of all hotels La Mada???
I think we should wait and get some sort of the recording or minutes…

Nope, not that I know of.

Someone playing victim and very keen to paint his imagined adversaries as vicious monsters.

So what happened to the other would be assassin, Bryan Bera?

that was my point, hii kiti huwezi pata using the methods he is using,
if its force it has to be military brute force… or use the usual methods - peaceful ballot -