Cake

Understand that everyone has their beliefs and I’m not a Ganjavangelist trying to win converts. All I say is that cannabis is not dangerous, not addictive and should not be prohibited nor it’s users locked up or discriminated against. But try it if you are curious. You will not go crazy; just take it slow at first.

1 Like

I think it is overrated

you are a liar. why do you need to caution him to go slow if it is such a good thing? @Mundu Mulosi do you remember the Mukurweini MP’s brother who slashed their mother? he was high on the stuff…
I believe the proponents are profiteers who believe the more novices they can hook to the narcotic the more they pave their way to riches…

2 Likes

Hapo sijui kama wanaweka iyo kitu bt its a nice place

Well i could try em but I doubt my monstrosity

Hehe the samples were supposedly picked from shops all over Kenya and super markets …

say what???

1 Like

You have spoken for me am so tempted :))

1 Like

I tell him to take it slow just like any one would tell a first time drinker to take it slow. Cannabis is not addictive. It does not create compulsive cravings like alcohol, cigerrettes or hard drugs do.

This kind of thinking is why mental diseases are so hard to treat in this country. We simply refuse to recognize the dangers of depression and fail to seek help until it’s too late.

Cannabis is only profitable when punitive punishments are applied to it. Who would want to buy something that can be grown so easily when it’s legal? I do not sell it and I probably will never make any kind of profit from it… I only want that I and other users be given the right to enjoy it without any kind of discrimination applied to it.

I’m sure he meant monster in a positive term, like creative monster, sensual monster, etc

6 Likes

yes yes yes yes

1 Like

Give us the maps n contact details of those shops n supermarkets all over Kenya basi

1 Like

why court mental illnesses with mind altering substances in the first place?

1 Like

Ala. The news item was vague like that. I don’t have access to the actual shop names.

Please do what you can to get that access

:D:D
You dude with a suggestive name… I will see what I can do…

1 Like

Throughout the whole of last year and the year before that, there was a series of how people survived in US without employment and most of them were sick in some way, disabled, uneducated etc on gawker.com

One of the stories which stood out for me the most was of a young lady whose story I couldn’t find a way to even question. She had grown up poor, was abused, had to drop out of high school and she was suffering from Depression and had constant migraines. By the time she was around 19, she had to live in her car and still keep appearances to get and retain a job. Obviously, her financial state meant that she couldn’t afford proper healthcare. She used weed as her only drug and would even go without food because it was the only form of medication she could afford at like $20 every few days.

If you have ever suffered from a minor headache, you need to know a migraine is like a million times worse. You would do anything to make it stop. Also, she was coping with Depression (with a capital D) an if weed made it easier for her somehow, I don’t even have the time to judge her.

She eventualy made it with a second job, got a cheap apartment and rented it out while continuing to live in her car, got a second job etc

I’m not saying you should go out there and start smoking weed, I’m just saying that you need to look at the larger picture.

1 Like

So what timelines r u committing to? By when shd we expect that info?

1 Like

:eek: @Nefertities ru for the " legalize weed " movement??

‘Mind altering’ substances do not cause mental illnesses. There is no causal link between drug use and mental disease.

weed is cheaper than food? can substitute food? is medicine? I finally get the chance to use the following word for the first time: GERRRARAHIA!!!

1 Like