Campaign to Bring Miguna Back

You can call me a dog again so you feel good. Who do you think you are to purport to be the one to tell me what to do?

Shut up. Please. Shut up

Kenyans are very idle. Miguna na hananga brake ya mdomo anaweza ata watusi.

You ought to know that he(Baba) is no longer a revolutionary. He failed by supporting the desposts. He lost the tittle of a man for the people Kenyans have the fate of this nation in their own hands and cannot trust any politician(even the political path and process i.e elections etc) for liberation any more.

Kenyans hunishangaza how did baba betray kenyans? If he sticks his guns out he is power hungry and dancing on graves of his supporters! If he accepts his victory is stolen and puts the country first so it does not burn he is a betrayer come on pick one. I say let him enjoy hand cheque pore pore

People who talk like that dont understand the nature of politics. Baba didnt betray anyone just as Samoei did not betray anyone when he joined uhunye 2013. Its called siasa

by joining Government. He was the only serious opposition. Sasa hana tofauti na kina Kalonzo, Mudavadi, Peter Kenneth and Ekuru Aukot. What makes it worse is the way they did it in the name of handshake eti building bridges. I had told myself that I will never vote but now I am determined to vote against him. I would rather vote for Lucifer if he will be on the ballot. #liweliwalo

niliwaambia hero wenu hana spine ya kusimamia haki/what is right mkaniita tribalist.

Damn son, you is bitter!!! :DD

In 2017 people were killed by antiriot police in Kisumu for nothing. People who were not even protesting. Sasa handshake imekuja na hakuna justice bado.