Camry, Accord or Civic?

Yeah! This motoka is motoka

why all the hate on the civic. I have been driving the 2.0 Ivtec since March and it is the best car Iā€™ve ever owned so far. The civic engine is immortal and once vtec kicks in, it attacks the highways like crazy. Transmission is perfect once you stick to the recommended ATF. Very economical on fuel as well. Hii maneno ya parts ebu taja ata moja hapa which is costly compared others. Oil filters, engine oil, bushes, shocks, air filters and most replaceable parts are cheap. I canā€™t even compare the fun Iā€™m having with this motogari with my previous 06 premio. This car is fantastic. Bakini hapo na hizi opinion za 'oh resale value oh parts!
The accord is amazing as well but pricey kiasi.

4 Likes

Camry ni gari kubwa na starehe kiasi. Hizo zingine ni kidogo zinashindana na Axio Luxel (versus civic) and subaru legacy saloon (versus honda accord). Unacompare maembe, machungwa, na ndizi.

1 Like

I love the civic, my point was that it is of a different class. Honda has a bulletproof engine. Owned an Accord ikapitisha 250k mileage and still strong as a rock

2 Likes

Accord is a nice car and very durable. I think in Kenya itā€™s a different animal because they are few and spares are not easily available and mechanics also just bahatisha if itā€™s a rare vehicle.

1 Like

Hizo story za resal value mara parts ndizo mimi na kim jong un tunaita dog dream arguments

2 Likes

Yani you smell then hata wajipake marashi na lipstick? The power of a she-maleā€¦ :wink:

Parts zipi haswa?

Why?