Can a foreigner buy apartment in kenya?

Learning the regular procedure to capitalise on a loophole

Jamaa yuko on a fishing expedition

Thanks. I have saved the number in case i need help.

I have been in Nairobi a couple of times, and so far i like it more than Addis Abeba. Technologically, Kenya is far ahead of us, people use internet more here, and internet is much faster, witch suite me in my work.

We have an apartment in South C at Stockwell Homes. It has a big mix of people. Lots of Indians. Some white people. Wyre was actually my neighbor there but people rarely talked there. The guy who sold us the place was Chinese. He still maintained another apartment in the place after he sold us one.

It is possible. I have many friends foreigners who own properties in Kenya. All what you need is a good lawyer. I can connect you with one who has helped many foreigners get properties here for he knows all the whereabouts

To be safe, assume everybody you deal with in regards to your apartment purchase is a conman until proven otherwise. 8 out of 10 people dealing with LAND/APARTMENTS sales are thieves.

If you ever need any online English practise class hit me up

@HakaVelli follow this intrusction to the letter.

Kumbe uko real estate

I was also thinking about buying an apartment in Kenya. But I liked the option of buying an apartment in Egypt more. At least because one of my friends lived there. He had problems with documents when living, but he was solved this issue, and free of charge. They agreed to purchase the services of a notary and my friend solved his problems, after which he bought an apartment without any questions and problems, by the way, he recommended me to consider an apartment on [COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]Brokereg since there are good guys working here and quickly pick up apartments.

I was in Egypt once, it’s quite beautiful