Can I sue an electrician for shoddy work in my village home?

Mlisign contract?Did you offer him an lpo with specific products (brands)that you wanted? Ka si ivo utajipanga.

The electrician did the survey himself. I use a 160W solar panel and two N70 batteries.

I said people represent themselves successfully in courts all the time. Read the judgement which I have attached. I am sure you will not. But are some excerpts from the judgement:-

On the date fixed for hearing Mr. Kiplenge advocate for the plaintiffs in HCCC Number 1649/01 in his opening remarks informed the court that the suit is not representative in nature. It is filed by the numerous plaintiffs in their own individual capacity; that the suit is anchored on common factors. That the suit had initially been struck out on a point of preliminary objection but then the plaintiffs appealed to the court of appeal which reversed the striking out order which had been granted by the high court paving the way for the trial. It was further agreed that evidence would be tendered by each plaintiff representing himself and a representative of the rest of the plaintiffs both in HCCC NO. 1649/01 and 395/01 followed by the defence evidence and thereafter parties would submit and the court would then rule on the issue of liability before the issue of assessment of quantum of damages if any could be gone into.

There were also submissions from plaintiffs, who were appearing in person namely Damsius Musya Malinda filed on the 5th July, 2011, Joseph Karanja Kimando filed on the 13th July, 2011 and Daniel Njogu Mwangi filed on 5th July, 2011. The court has perused the same and concerns high lighted by them are similar to those highlighted by counsel for the represented plaintiffs.

Those litigants who were not represented by a lawyer successful.