Can it Get Better Than This? Tamu Kama Meat of Rabbit

Khumutetli

Khumutetli

I made that one at home and skipped some crucial steps . But the one made at home is processed step by step . I missed a step that’s why

Hehe… I missed the accent kiasi bro

Hio cheki maneno ni model gani

Busaa kwanza inategenezangwa na nini? Is it the same as chang’aa

I cant forget ile hekaya ulijaribu kupika hiyo kitu. Mpaka wa leo nikikumbuka hiyo hekaya lazima nicheke.

Dear farmer, thank you for contacting Ktalk. Kindly hold on line as i transfer you to the next available swarm of desert locusts.

Bado wewe ni khumundu khumudeadly. Khustunt khudeadly I say…

The reason why you will never be a @MasterBrewer

In a few years utachapa kama hao wazee wa ocha ukuwe unaitisha vijana pesa ya sigara hapo kambi wakikuja Easter na Christmas. I have seen it many times when wazees older than my father call me kiongozi and mkubwa trying to hustle me peanuts wakakunywe muratina. I have nothing against traditional brews. In fact, I wouldn’t mind imbibing once in a while on special occasions. Smart wazees build mansions in the city or major town near home, but never truly go back to the village. I am sure mzee @Abba hapo juu lives somewhere in a gated community, but keeps contact with his roots huko ocha. Anyway, all the best. I was just airing something I have observed for a while among old men. Those who retire fully to the village life do not fair well na huwa wanaparara haraka sana. They become alcoholics and sell land accumulated during their prime years at a throw away price to sharks like me. My point, usiweke miguu zote mbili ocha. Weka moja town moja ocha. Adios.

Dear represantitive, I have deployed insect net technology that other bonobos have not. Desert locusts wataonea mimea yangu kwa viusasa.

Sawa bwana chairman wa investment clubs in east and central Africa. Why for a moment would you assume sina mansions in cities and major towns? Why assume that the relationship is parasitic? By the way, the busaa is paid for by a contribution of 20-50/= from everyone who imbibes regardless of status. Lastly, why assume that I am retiring to ocha?

Changaa goes through fine distillation. It’s made by heating wet makhalakhe (fermented flour and some other secret ingredients). Then the vapour created goes to condense in a container with cold water which is then harvested . This harvested colorless liquid is called changaa.
But busaa is made from wet makhalakhe that’s filtered to remove machicha. The resultant is a whitish liquid rich in nutrients and has very good bacteria good for GIT.

Be kind to him hajui… @Azor Ahai you might be right about me 80% but the fact you see some of us drinking those drinks unafikiri hatujajipanga… you are terribly wrong …mtu kama @magreb ako sawa story za finance, if consulted him time to time story za finance, …but akiweka picha ya mikebe hapa you think he is hopeless or will be hopeless in future!!!..no no, Our generation learnt from past mistakes of our fathers and we perfect those mistakes. Thought you should know .

I have never doubted Magrebs birrionea status. Lakini akikaa ocha akukunywa busaa, he will see it for himself. Kila mtu huanza hiyo maisha akiwa amejipanga before disintegrating slowly but surely. Anyway, I said it was my opinion which I am entitled to.

That is why it is an opinion. I said it was my opinion, not a fact or truth. Ukijianika hapa be ready for all types of opinions na sio zote utapenda. Get used to it.

About mansions, I highly doubt uko nazo. Just the other day you were bitching about school fees ya kupeleka mtoto form 1. Ulinunua shamba ya 150k Uganda ndio ufuge nguruwe tatu :smiley: I see your posts boomer. But nobody is judging you. I am actually trying to help you but you are headstrong and defensive so nitawachia hapo. Endelea kukunywa busaa 3 times a week na kuendesha black mamba. What seems like a hobby today will be your default settings in a year.
About kuhamia ocha, I see your agribusiness ventures. Hizo huhitaji ukuwe on site. So, I don’t need to be a genius kujua you will be spending most of your time huko mashambani. If not, your business fails. Simple and clear.

About taking busaa. That’s not the point I am trying to make. I drink muratina sometimes nikiwa ocha too. There is a difference between drinking busaa periodically without leaving the urban life, and drinking busaa while living in the village. Big difference. You probably do the former and birrionea @magreb is attempting the latter.

A busaa drinker who lives in Nairobi, or any major town’s suburbs is totally different from a busaa drinker farming in the village. One does it for fun while the other does it as a way of life. In 3 years utapatana na @magreb akiendesha black mamba kuenda busaa den. It won’t be as “cute” as he thinks it is today. Actions become habits and habits become character. You will probably imbibe together but at the back of your mind ukidrive kurudi suburbs utakuwa unajiuliza what happened to your guy.

Nooooooo. You did not. No didn’t.
You do not perfect a mistake @Abba.
You learnt from,avoided,and corrected the mistakes of your fathers…

Edit: I learnt a long time a go that a bowl of salt works well when I am walking these village paths.

Osungu ilichenga mimi