Can someone explain

Going for ‘service’ in an ‘approved’ Kenyan dealer is wallet suicide. Try that with bikes utanunua engine oil ya 400 bob for 3k ushangae.

Yeah,even jesus is coming soon so sijui pia which soon wanaongelelea after two thousand years wakisema eti anakuja. Ningekua na specific month screen itanyamba ningekushow mtu yangu,but for now stick to the few months nimetaja au vipi?;);):wink:

Hebu nitakuulizia NI how much

This is true. I took my phone to be checked on. The charging port. I was charged 2k and it done messed up after 2 weeks. Nilifungua mwenyewe and moved the port closer but wish I didn’t even go in the first place. Maybe for screens is different. Alafu after the day they fixed my speakers were not working so I went back and they still wanted kitu kidogo to make them work like WTF

Unajua tu vile samsung huwa wana behave, simu zao are so expensive for no good reason except thet they were made by samsung. Inaweza kuwa ni hivi. Hizo shops kuna moja yenye watu hawalipi rent nyingi I am sure hapo kwa 15k you cannot compare with the other place for k. They need more money so they charge more. Maybe waliona wewe hujui how much screens cost. Because if we reaaly look at it in terms of real life. A screen can never be more than 10 000, infact the 7k you use you should have just saved and bought a new phone. Forget samsung bwana. Nunua simu zingine. Either way, maybe the second screen yu got was not that legit but it does not matter any way. Just get a screen protector and you will be alright.

Na screen ya A30

Definitely, Ile ya 560×480 233ppi. J5 ni ya kitambo sana. Angenunua simu ingine tu

Villagers, here’s my 3 cents… I don’t consider any phone worth hiyo hype, don’t ever spend more than 15Gs on those things as ultimately they are too expensive to repair with respect to their retail price… Hua pia zaweza ibiwa tao / kwa mat etc they are mostly disposable and should give you quality service kama 3-4 years max… That’s not even mentioning battery by then will have lost about 20% of its factory capacity (part of all battery lives) na hiyo pia uanze kusema utabadilisha… Stop ‘investing’ in these things, as long as it’s functional wee tumia ata na (slightly) broken screen, save that money and just get a new handset outright without dramas, ata 4K kureplace sijui nini ya tenje ya thao 12 is sacrilege

Also remember these dealerships ni biashara and overheads will be paid for by bonobos like you, even the money spent on the cleaner wa hiyo duka, so pay for what is yours stop paying for someone to mop the floor while you’re at it