Can we now conclude that Uhuru and Ruto Split is done and Dusted now?

He is not firm, cannot go against the government of the day

And he was possibly involved in cemetery scandal at City Hall when he was Minister for Local Givernment… Not a very strong personality which is not good for decision making as a leader… Is not a natural leader…but he seems to have decorum…

Ruto is the clear winner in this BBI however, you want to look at it. He does not need Uhuru and Raila. His strategy is working very well. He just needs to act as if he supports Uhuru and contain or vumilia the embarrassment now for the bigger cake. The Mt Kenya region is fully behind Ruto, no doubt about that. The same case with Rift Valley. He just need to hold like this and then towards election 2022 pulls his surprise and chat his own coalition to deliver the presidency. If Uhuru was strong enough and does not fear Ruto as some guys are making as if it is the case here, he would have sacked Kiunjuri, charles keter, Simon chelugui, and others in cabinet who are pro Ruto. He would have engineered the removal of the likes of Murkomen, Duale,
Susan Kihika from parliament who are pro Ruto. I am sure Uhuru knows that his ground (Mt Kenya region) is for Ruto that is why even in the Sagana meeting he couldn’t do more. I can accurately predict here that Uhuru will retire peacefully without endorsing anyone and Ruto will triumph…lets watch this space

What uhuru is doing is to distract us from his his failures. Sarakasi za kupamper baba and his supporters now that he has lost it in central. If it get worse the group to ignite unrest is baba team, he has to keep them happy. It is survival politics. A little hope at this time will give him a second chance atleast to cling on to power for a while. Rao is being fooled, being kept closer only to get a kick when uhuru is sure his term is over. This is the time rao could get to presidency easily, a little pressure, we go broke and kick jubilee out. But he is just a conman with no real objective

Kenya will continue on a strong losing trend if we don’t choose a leader as firm and as merciless as Hon Moi.I think Ruto has the heart to be that.And Should he clinch that seat, which I pray he does, then he should
-Ensure the government is respected.Anyone who whispers ill of the government should be castrated with their entire village:D:D
-Abolish and burn the liberal market like Hon Moi had done to lower the rising costs of living and to be able to reach the KRA tax targets.
-Bring back the Maziwa ya Nyayo.
-Do away with KCPE and KCSE those things always
Have leakages.

Kenyans pretend they want a good and honest leader but in actual fact they want a crook and a dictatorial leader [SIZE=1]i know you so well[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Merry christmas y’all[/SIZE]

Remember what RAO did to KANU and Moi.UK anachezwa na haoni.In the end WSR will come out tops juu ameona game

If WSR says RAO tosha and brings him to Central this time round, they will applaud the new duo…

:D:D:D:D no wonder this nation never moves forward…Moi is your example of a great leader??? what is being firm? being firm on looting and destroying a nation’s economy ???

Yes HON MOI is my example of a great leader!
I will not explain why because I did my research today so do your own too and confirm that part of ‘destroying a nation’s economy’
I also voted in the current government and All I have seen is trashhhh
But you are free to remain with your opinions and to believe you are right.

Huyu akipewa si atafura mpaka heart attack imumalize. Speaking of health raila was seriously limping huko bomas.

I guess tu ni ugonjwa za uzee ama ya effects za nyayo house, but what matters is what is in the head.

Mt. kenya will not lie low. Anyone using that language is in a losing battle. Even moi never said anything like that and managed to split mt kenya votes by taking a chunk. in fact, moi said atafuata nyayo. Baba ya taifa was loved in most places despite his flaws and problems. His visit anywhere in the country would have the place at stand still. In fact, most people in mt kenya region never knew what tribe moi belonged to.
Ruto amecheza hio siasa na atashinda.

if you voted for the jubilee govt, now you are lecturing us on the next mistake to make??? your judgement on leadership qualities is wanting.
we have 2 types of thieves…soft thieves(uhuru) and firm thieves(Moi)…when one is done screwing you, you start missing the former…

kenya has a big problem which will be solved tukiacha kuworship Uhuru, Ruto, na Raila. Can’t we think of better leaders. All the above have shafted us proper. Indeed a bonobo country and I reiterate “sitawai vote. I swear

Most kenyans are thieves.It all starts when kids start copying others in class, stealing sugar, stealing exams, copying assignments(Ask yourself why Kenyans International schools Are among the most expensive in Africa,).
If you want a Kenya without thieves you will have to do A nuclear bomb wipe out of the entire nation because we are ALL infected.
But you already won the argument.I seriously want you to win but you don’t want to.:smiley:

Here the one who is likely to be isolated is Uhuru since he now does not have a solid community behind him…

All signs point to it.

Impossible!

On top of that he Is chasing after the many billionares in Kenya through KRA.He can’t be hurting such people and expected support from them.
300+ billionares can easily push the guy out.

Dream on.