Can you finger me, I'm almost there

I did not come to entertain ,i came to cum.shoti saba apeleka ocha kwao wamuwekee. Blalfackin
Kanyaga twende,1 ,2,3 pumps and its aaargggghhblbghjkyrddrrr!!! for me thank you. NEXT!!!

[ATTACH=full]426704[/ATTACH]

:D:D

Said @Agwambo to @uwesmake

Ukweli kabisa you can’t go past 4 rounds na ukipitisha lazima uwe umemeza Performance Enhancement Drugs plus Vega 100.

wisdom detected. for the last 2 decade men have been caving in to women solipism(kujipenda) they have become outright self centered in all their decision making ,never mind the greater good of the family or the future.

Two minutes of honest work chifu…after that my mind is on how to buy recently advertised oil blocks in northern Kenya.

That’s a brilliant idea men

Kula vizuri, watch your weight, punguza stress

Na wakiambiwa they are walking basket cases, nuttier than squirrel shyte they send the cancel mob after you.
The entitlement on display there just makes them unpleasant to be around. Heck the post nut clarity hits like a son of a bitch

Manze. If after the first one unapata pnc on steroids, why on earth would you waste six other rounds? Unaenda tu kulala and think about that bad life decision and move on

chief mimi hucheza six kwanza kama ni dem mupya

Hii sikuona banae. Rusha link mdau …

As a villager here you should know ktalk threshold is 7 rounds, nothing less. Hao madem wako tu sawa kudai more

Khocha hii yako ni vako

y’all weak ass men can’t make your women cum?

nope, they can’t

Nonsense by the third short they start complaining…

aki complain unanyonga yeye :D:D:D:D

Sheeenzi tombwaaaa

Babe… niaje? I want to be your chimpanzee pet prisss