Canada is Closing Down Churches Due To Lack of Church goers. Kenya Meanwhile...

There is no relationship between ‘growth and development’ and religion. Muslim, christians, budhist, atheist etc are equally rich and poor

Am a Christian. That’s all I need to know n be

ufortunately some of us believe that is just a storybook

In alot of the western world, religion is on the decline. When chatting with some of my clients uko they say that religion is not really important in their lives. Churches generally are empty and people see religion as a fairytale. They prefer a scientific approach to things.

At least you believe in something…

If abuses in the Catholic Church are fully and trully investigated and prosecuted watu wengi watalilia kwa choo

In Nordic churches churches have been turned into museums. The level of social interactions are near non-existance. Most people keep to themselves save for a few sports and occasional trips. Very few kids and an aging population. Church brings a community together where they get to know each other across the social status, jobs and roles in society.

It takes more faith to believe in science than it does to believe in God. At their core is hate of anything godly and hardened spirits.

I beg to differ… its not a matter of believing in science. Science is a matter of cause and effect. You theorize, you test, and you prove or disprove. Belief has nothing to do with it.

Personally, I prefer this approach than believing that people in the old testament lived for 900yrs like Master Yoda from the Star Wars movies.

ukiwa huko visit any church ya believers tabernacle uone vile a real christian church yatakiwa iwe,no women preachers,no women wearing men clothing or vis versa,etc

Say church not religion.

If you have a chance go through this PDF about Islam and science by Dr. Maurice Bucaille, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see what the Qur’an stated as fact a millennium ago is now being confirmed by modern science.

[ATTACH=full]229553[/ATTACH]

Dammit you Christians should stop quoting our Old Testament you stole our book and corrupted it

So how does one explain China where atheism is the state religion?

Or where does that put Africa where countries that “believe in God” are getting poorer by the day?

islam is worse it turns you into a mad terrorist slave