CANCER NI MBAYA SANA

Wheat? Damn

you are saying something .you are

But this one here is a bit reckeless…peasants are dying more of this disease. Several have died since they could not afford even the first chemotherapy. Anything, even a dog bite, will trend if it downs a big man.

thts why we should not give it the attention the big men want us to. malaria takes us down daily and they never join us to condemn it. now that they have cancer, which we also have and they never bother, they want us to join them. wapambane na hali yao vile sisi hustruggle na malaria zetu. msaada wetu hutoka juu

Pole sana to him; a brilliant lawmaker and decent person. Godspeed!

he is one of the few performing MPs. what can we say? Life is a journey, with a guaranteed destination.

This a big number, they can legislate and pass bills
[ATTACH=full]228951[/ATTACH]

Cancer is the only disease that makes all mortal men equal. Hata kirubi amekimbizwa sana hio ugonjwa he now looks like a scarecrow despite being a billionaire on paper

Worrying about cancer or anything else is an exercise in futility. The fact is that you wont be alive in 2100. One day at a time.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

And then they’ll sell it for $1000 a pill like the hepatitis vaccine?

this here has scared the shit out of me. Na vile napenda mkate.

Pole sana kwake, God’s speed

watu hupona?

I pray for Hon Okoth for the medicine and his immune system to win this battle.

That cat on your avatar is mannerless

It shall be well that is all I can say.someone give him hope to live…

Watu hupona sana Patty. Colon cancer is one of those cancers which give you a warning well in advance but either people are too busy to follow up or in denial.

It goes without saying; everyone should be checking their stool in the toilet bowl before flushing. Thin, pencil-like stool or bloody stool is always be a cause for concern. A feeling of incomplete relief after a bowel movement is another sign that there could be an obstruction. Kama first degree relative alikufa akiwa less than 50 years, its important to know what killed them. Families where people die young from cancer must get checked for certain genetic mutations.

Sadly there’s been an uptick in colon cancer incidences in young people without strong family histories. They think it’s because we are more sedentary and eating highly processed foods.

Okoth will come back stronger I know he will win against it. He is the most loved politician in kibra from all political divide. Huko hakukuwa suti.

True, malaria is a poor man’s developing world’s disease and we’re are fighting an unwinnable war. You cannot treat a vector borne disease to extinction, you get rid of the vector.
Lets do what the US did to the malaria and dengue fever mosquito, they used insecticide but expect us to use anti malarials, meanwhile big pharma is lauging all the way to the bank.

In kale land cancer is treated just like headache, but because we think Muzungu’s panadolare better we die of treatable illnesses.