Cancer: should we ditch our fridge

Very good for him. Stage 3 sio mchezo.

But I think in his shoes he should refrain from announcing victory and embarking on a media tour, especially just 2 years after diagnosis.
Recurrence is quite common.
I hope he beats it totally though.

:D:D:D:D:D

Don’t worry about things you have no control over…There is a story of this guy who stopped smoking for over six years, saved the money and bought car…then died in a road accident. The story may be true or a hoax but I have driven my point home.

Why are guys fearing cancer? Is it worse than a dog bite? Or dying of malaria? Is cancer worse than dying of hunger in north eastern, losing a kg each month until only your skeleton remains, while alive?
Should we leave our comfort zones just because a few rich people have died of cancer? the poor have been dying of malaria since the beginning if time and we never make noise about it.

Kenyans are so poor that they think the Rich are gods, should not die.
Kenyans are surprised how a Rich person can die of cancer.
Tusker makes us equal, has no equal
Cancer is here to make us equal,

boss eh, labbish. sawa? labbish.

watu ya dini kujeni hapa,.Has your god decided to do away with the apocalypse and ferk people up with cancer?

Kwani siku hizi umehamia KC ukaacha Gibleys?

hapa ni kurenounce modernity and go back to the primitive way of living.

Malaria, hunger, dog bites can be treated successfully.
With cancer money and the best healthcare might not help you. That’s the difference.

That said, I have never seen a single intelligent comment from you.

You don’t deserve any intelligent comment from me. Intelligent comments are reserved for intelligent people. I don’t throw my pearls to swines

You can’t turn intelligence on and off.
So sit down at your corner, shut up and don’t infect us with your foolishness.

Kwa kweli, umedhihirisha kinaga ubaga kuwa ujinga ni kipawa