Cannabis Word of the Day

well I lived with a ganjahead once and once in a while when I reminded him of stuff he had forgotten he would respond- "nimesaaahaaau, ihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (you know that moronic laugh)…

ati leaving the toilet unflushed? of all the things? aih hiyo naye anafaa fimbo if he was on high on weed alone; maybe he took it plus other stimulants or his hallucinations skyrocketed such that his mind wasnt even in the toilet but in another world. but cleanliness also cums down to an individual;

Did it do that to you? Poor poor fellow…

not to me. to an adult brother-in-law i lived with once…he had started smoking it after he had started living with me when he joined college

no wonder you are always against the herb and criticizing anyone who condones it. kwani zilikua zinamkimbiza mbaya? anakula chapo kama kumi kwa riidho then zinamchizisha? hehehehh! but the herb aint for everybody; different body systems handles it differently; we all aint the same thats why doctors recommend it to some patients while to some its strongly prohibited after carrying out some body tests. kama zilikua zinamtenda then his consumption was due to peer pressure as you’ve said he was in colle and we know the madness that goes down in all campos.

why then, oh why, don’t you responsible adults caution the impressionable young ones that some of them need tests when you sing its glory?

Only profiteers glorify a product without disclosing its side effects.

If I come clean I can tell you the smoking by this young man nearly cost me my family when all the siblings (incl my wife) and mother-in-law ganged up against me ati naonea mtoto wao…one thing I know about addicts is that they become very selfish and the whole world is to blame for their problems. Heck, the nigga even had to lie to the sister that I wanted him out because his presence was curtailing my freedom to tomcat…

Gashwin to caution the young ones for starters the product needs to be legalized. You cant just put up ads and start telling every tom dick and harry that they need to be tested before using weed. utashikwa bana cause you’ll be giving the impression that you consume it, you’re a peddler and you’re willing to sell it. just like bhangi iwe huru said, you need to take it like alcohol; kwanza unaanza tu mdogo mdogo to know your limit.

:):slight_smile: I think hii huletwa na mbachu ikinasa

1 Like

I said you adults should caution the young - i didn’t expect you to buy space in the nation- and apparently you have no problems getting your supply…“enjoy” it but do not glorify it here so that the impressionable get the feeling it is the “cool” thing to do when they should be concentrating on laying the foundation for their future…you owe it to yourselves and posterity.