cant get some sleep

Pitia hapo home nitaambia mum akupikie fis n some brown ugali

I have the same feelings but then again my grandma told me “gutiri mundu rume nyenje” (Hakuna mwanaume mende)…Doesn’t make sense when translated.

Asante sana daktari…i will try this.

Let me help. It simply means that you should not underrate any man, in spite of his physique, what considering him for a task that requires a man to perform…(Iguess our grandmas were some of the naughtiest people around!)

They had a way with words. When she said that there was a classmate of mine who liked to be wherever I was all the time. So my grandma told me to be careful with him and I said there’s nothing going on he’s not in to those lovey dovey stuff. That mende saying was what she told me and walked away.

he he, now you know…

Touche!!

Davidee, when I can’t get some sleep I make sure I get some good pounding after which I just roll-over and sleep. Get fucking or wanking! If still stranded call me I’ll ride you to sleep!

Tuma ujumbe mapema. I’m about 60kms away.

Reminds me of a time I used to do mjengo. There’s a time we were doing koroga ile ya mkono, kazi yangu ilikua kupakua and ‘guka’, an older man in his late fourties or so who was roughly five feet tall and no muscle to boast of ndio alikuwa jikoni. He never got tired, he was an unlikely bundle of energy.

From that day I do not underestimate humanbeings.

1 Like

Donno why bt anakaa kukaa kama Sheldon cooper wa big bang theory!

:D:D:D:D

1 Like