Capitalism is the root of all problems in Kenya

They are hardly moving here, but to South East Asia and India.
African labor may be cheap but everything else is not.
Need I start with the fact that transporting a container by rail from Guangdong to Hong Kong is like 20k and the cost of power in China and India is 8 cents per kwh and when exporting you deal with 3 agencies.
Kenya now rail is approaching 80k, cost of power is 14 US cents per kwh and you deal with 23 agencies.
And Kenya is the country with the costs on the lower side!.
The only exceptions in Africa are Egypt and to some extent Ghana as of last year.
The rest of the continent is not keen on industrializing

Yes they are, in countries like Ethiopia, South Africa and Rwanda has seen great foreign investment from chinese and so is Tanzania right now. The goal is to make yourself investment friendly and right now Tanzania is doing it by fighting corruption and investing on infrastructure.

One ghaseer owns a company. Employs 1000s. Out of those 1000s 400 starts businesses and employs 1000s. Capitalism ain’t that bad. But adding some communism in the mix is also okay.

Rwanda has relatively low investment levels lower than all other EAC nations except Burundi.
Ethiopia has gotten a lot of investment, but I wonder where the value has gone to. Ethiopian exports are waaaay lower than ours.
South Africa… Most investment in South Africa is in Services and in areas requiring specialized skills. South Africa is actually experiencing some degree of deindustrialization.
Tanzania is getting a lot of investment… In Mining. Manufacturing, not so much. Tanzania has attracted some industries relocating from Kenya though due to our high power tarriffs
In Asia, it is not uncommon for a nation to get even over $10 billion plus in manufacturing. In Africa, only Egypt, Nigeria and SA gets such such investments but not in labor intensive industries either. Egypt maybe some, but not that much.

Will be sharing more of my thoughts in this topic kesho,no one has spoken on why they think the cost of land in Kenya is out of control…HINT: he who has most cows has the biggest say in a cattle dip meeting