CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

Naona nitawacha huyu BETA MALE a learn the hard way so he may join me in the RED PILL ALPHA MALE WORLD during his 30s as a MGTOW

A cousin came to Kenya from Randan in 2019 and married a very fine Kuyo ghel.We were not invited,tuliona mapicha tu pale MKZ.They later left for Randan tukijua they are living happily ever after.
Last month am told there was trouble in paradise.Cuzo discovered the girl was pregnant.Was already pregnant siku ya wedding.They went separate ways.Goal accomplished for the Kuyo ghel,she enjoys benefit of being a Randan permanent resident.Cuzo on the other hand has turned gay.No longer trusts women,neither does he have time for them.

Where does your loyalty lie?

Hata brother yako kwani utamfanyia nini especially if he is older than you and the perception that he obviously know more than you? Watu wapambane na hali zao. After all I don’t understand how it will affect you, maybe he even knows her past. I can advise someone on investment but personal life I live it at just that, PERSONAL.

Your Cuzo was gay from the onset. That’s funny tho :D:D:D. That woman is very street smart.

:D:D:Dhio committee ya wazee wa nyumbani hukuwa muhimu sana

Wife wa bro yake (also a fine Kuyo) who introduced them has denied that she said they are related

:D:D these my tribes women taabu tupu

Eighthed. Be thinned by yours kijana