Car Battery, Best Brand & Where to Buy

have also had one from 2016 and its still ok, all that despite the car being rarely used like once in a month for the past 7-8 months

Hehehe… you go a raw deal yangu imeniserve vipoa .

Chloride is junk nowadays. Buy Amaron, the light green power wonder.

https://www.naivas.co.ke/product/Amaron-Hi-Life-battery-NS60

Costs a bit more that Chloride ghasia, but it’s well worth the money.

Since I am in and out of Kenya throughout the year, I decided to solve the idle battery problem permanently using a solar panel, charge controller and 12volt bulb to keep the battery at peak charge permanently. I can share the details.

Bought an Amaron, @shocks unanunua size gani?[ATTACH=full]225310[/ATTACH]

Ngapi and where ?

8500 Kirinyaga road.

Battery za chloride Exide(imported) ziko sawa tu…What people don’t understand is what kind of battery should be installed in your car…Battery depends on how often you use your vehicle(music system included) and engine size…

JIna ya duka na what size. Was thinking of heading to Naivas after going thru. Dar es salaam road on monday, pale ni 12k for NS70.

Wacha nikicheki receipt ntakutumia details, niliiwacha Kwa nyumba.

Just go straight to chloride exide huko enterprise road inda… watakushow options. Got an Atlas maintenance free batt last year na iko chonjo. My car has a lot of electricals kama tracker alarm etc na niliiacha parking for 5 weeks ikapiga start kawaida after nirudi.

I’ve been replacing batteries from them and the last warranty I took back to them, they did the replacement there and then while washing the car as an added service, free of charge.
All in all, when I need a new battery I just call them, they come with the battery and do the fixing, so far so good, that’s more than four years using their batteries.

Ukipitia facebook page ya chloride Exide you will get a different picture. Mostly about them not keeping their word about warranty

Maybe wanadeal na agents or brokers crooked… Kuna a lot of imitations huku nje. If you deal with them one on one utapata batt safi sana.

Unless you got a lemon , Amaron is a superb battery ,I am using one .Check top left got it from Amaron dealer Exact marketing services check their location from this link.There utapata Amaron model zote.
Exact Marketing Services Ltd
Commercial St, Nairobi
0700 772311
https://maps.app.goo.gl/vnWDj
[ATTACH=full]225343[/ATTACH]

Chukua chloride MF from their main office, got one which had a minor issue,went back with the warranty ata hatukufunga bonet straight lea yule alituuzia akaingia ndani akatupatia replacement hapo hapo. Never regretted,3 years now na bado I switch off the car and listen to music bila kusumbua.

Amaron baba yao. Hii kitu unawacha taa on for 5 hours na gari bado inapiga start.

weka amaron ama kv. Lakini all batteries have a lifespan kitu ufanye is to take it to hao guys wakucharge waieke moto ijae. …if that doesn’t work then jua imedie. I took my amaron and now the replacement kv I’d bought is still idling hapo kwa hao.

Metatronix impex enterprises almost at the Kirinyaga road junction used by vehicles coming to nyamakima from upcountry.

Chloride Exide brand new. Nikinunua gari first stop ni kwa battery nawekelea hio battery. Ukiona inasumbua just buy a new one.

My bro convinced me to get this one.
[ATTACH=full]227349[/ATTACH]
NS60, 7,200 pale sumito auto spares, bandari road