Car For Sale

Nice looking Ride she is @Mercy !.. (And the Subaru Forester is not looking too bad Either…)

1 Like

I can see kuna Team german fans. Mercs are the best. C240 Kompressor and E320 Kompressor.

1 Like

Ni yeye.

There are some pics there of this Subaru. So, the car was on loan, and her (or hubby) are unable to pay.

770k for a KBW Subaru with Turbo isn’t going to sell fast. Will probably sell for 650k in October/November.

As you look for a buyer for the car, explore other means for paying the debt. You don’t want to deal with auctioneers.

1 Like

I just dont like Forester especially because of the space ndani. Give me Outback anytime

when you buy a Toyota 100k-500k is for the badge only. smh

3 Likes

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]ni DF swafi but not to derail thread I will whisper[/SIZE][/FONT]

2 Likes

Crown and MarkX are the same car but different market taste. Crown is the EClass elegant executive, spacious and good for rolling. MarkX is a sport version a speed demon

Am lost between subaru and your avatar.
Tell me if its for real.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Between the sub and mercy…mercy any time

1 Like

Dent ya hii moti iko wapi? Subaru lazima iwe imebondwa pahali.

FACT: most people that compare every car to a merc and claim to be #teamgerman do not even drive a Vitz but commute on rattling matatus :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Like

pebbles thrown

1 Like