Car Insurance Premiums Set To Rise

Wewe unaishi Kenya kweli, na those garages in the shortlist perform some of the worst work, they charge for a new bumper, ilhali wanarepair the one that was damaged na glass fibre. Na huwezi waambia kitu since the adjuster is in on it.

To some extent. (in)surance is a sc

So this company can’t insure the above cars because they are obsolete and rare and no comprehensive for 15+ years vehicles regardless of make and model .But the same company is offering personal accident policy to a human who might be upto 65 years and has no spare parts incase things go wrong.

[ATTACH=full]224905[/ATTACH]

Wachana na huyo mshenzi hajui anasema nini. Collusion ile iko kwa insurance sector often makes the devil himself weep. Ile ukora iko kati ya insurance executives, garage owners, loss adjusters na investigators ustake jua.

Yes, guys, the prices of everything are rising that I can’t keep up with them. And so, now I have a lot of expenses, such as, my car, my washing machine and my laptop are on credit. Also, I pay a lot of money to rent an apartment in center of the city, because it’s close to my work.
For this reason, I need to miss the increasing of insurance prices. So, I tried to find a good, but one of the cheapest insurance (I’ve found this one, you can check the link [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]https://www.americaninsurance.com/pre-paying-your-car-insurance). During the time, I had some troubles that led to the fact that several parts of my car were damaged. This insurance covered everything. I am very glad that all my problems are solved without extra spending money.