Car Music System

Hujamshow ni booster type gani ya kusukuma woofer.ziko type mingi

msee unauzaga booser/amp za kusukuma woofer? Naeza pea wewe tender in the near future.

boss advice vile naweza maliza high frequency interference from my system

Kwa gari private enda pale Park sounds u buy:
SQony Radio,
Pioneer midrange,
Pioneer twitters
, Sub woofer buy Pioneer TS W311D4 rated at 400w Rms (kitu inaspecialize na soft bass good for a house ama private car)
Pioneer products are okay.
Booster/amp sasa tafuta msee anaelewa mambo ya hewa akisaidie kutafuta kitu italast(don’t go cheap here) Kenwood never fails.
Boschmann eq tafuta hii fake ya shaina and you are good to go.
Hapo ngara unaeza enda Kichimbi ama Park sounds hewa ikue installed.

You are back

Nope.

Apo kwa booster na woofer atachagua kulingana na mfuko. Kwa nyumba niko na ile Pioneer ya plastic ya 760w na haijawai disappoint.

I[ATTACH=full]133337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133347[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]133349[/ATTACH]
These rockville 6x9inch subwoofers will fit in your rear car shelf and use the boot space as a resonator; saving valuable space. They pack 150 rms and should be powered by a mono-block or bridged mono for panty browning perfomance:D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek:
hio radio cassette abiria anakuja na cassette yake na anajiwekea

Hio pio ni ile 4channel? Nasakaga monoblock yao na bei ya mwananchi nakosa bana. Hii yako ulishika ikiwa mpya?

Haigwes toa bass ya 12". Kuflex ni ngumu.The lowest naeza enda ni 10".

Yes. Ongea na mechanics. Kuna mmoja alikuwa aniitia ile Kenwood ya 900 rms na 8k.Unless uko na 2+ woofers huhitaji mono block.

Sure, but you don’t want matatu sound in your car; you’ll probably enjoy the equivalent of a Bentley, Porsche, jag or S-class factory sound…i.e refinement and efficiency, no equalizer allowed in this zone.:smiley:

I see tunaeza saidiana hivi karibuni.

As a DIY enthusiast, maybe i can give you a few pointers:

1. Try your best to source for major items by yourself. that way you save >25% on all purchases. An example is that the commonest sony currently, GT1150u, will cost you >9k at a music shop but the same will cost you less than 6k in Luthuli.
  2. Do your research first on music (I know this is the hardest part but involve a trustworthy person) to determine exactly what you need. Most installers and mechanics apply a standard installation advice that may not always work on all cars. Same setup will sound different in a Forester compared to a fielder.
  3. Understand that after installation, there is maintenance. this is mainly on battery management and periodical improvements.
  4. Buy a common radio so that incase of wiring prowess, phases getting lost etc you will get an easy time. Recommended sony CDxGT1150u (The current pioneer in the market has a non friendly user interface) - CDx (supports CD only) - GT1150 (Model) - U (has usb)
  5. Insist on the amplifier being connected direct to battery and a fuse installed. That way it doesn’t interfere with power generation.
  6. As much as possible, let the sound to the mid range speakers come from the amplifier and not from the radio. Some quack installers just wire the tweeters and sub woofer to the amplifier and leave the mid range speakers out.
  7. If you are installing a sub woofer cabinet, have it with socket in the wiring to allow for quick disconnection.

What you may need for a basic debe installation:

1. A stereo system e.g Sony, Pioneer. (Sony GT1150u) ~ 5500
  2. An equaliser (Boschmann eq750pro) ~ 3500/-
  3. An amp (JEC 4 channel 1400 W 450 RMS) ~ 11500
  4. Tweeters (Pioneet TS220 ) ~ 3000/-
  5. Mid range speakers to replace or add onto the stock ones (there are different sizes)
  6. Bass speaker (Pioneer 1000w peak, 350 nominal 12 inch) ~ 5500
  7. Bass cabinet (medium to large based on your boot size) ~ 3k onwards
  8. Wiring (this is one of the critical areas. Poor material = poor sound) - Go buy a wiring kit woth GOLD RCA from Kamae Lane, Luthuli.
  9. Music source (flash / CD) - This has to be FAT32 formatted

PS: bei ni za mashimo.

Wakanyaks kumbe unajua kufunga ngoma? Nakuwanga nime ku dharau sana

As I have said before, I don’t belong to the waka group of handles. In real life I and Wankanyama are worlds and miles apart.

Am changing the stereo in my Toyota jalopy to 2din. Do you know where I can get the fascia or a 2din bracket?