Car theft

Its a really nauseating feeling I tell you.I still feel dazed.

Pole bwana…could it be that someone was after your machinery? what kind of machines are they?

Pole man… try to use the social media bro, twitter can also be of help especially if you can manage to get the attention of any of the bigwigs

They are Automotive Diagnostic machines.Not many people are interested in such kind of machines.It was just a coincidence the van was stolen along with them.

That’s very thoughtful of you.Ubaya siko ‘Twira’ but as I said before anyone can be kind enough to circulate it on social media.

pole …get a pal or family member to help you circilate the pics…whose active on social media…

I will Purr.Thanks.

Maybe you can contact Alai 0708 677607 …give him your details and you never know

1 Like

I really appreciate.

I have tweeted on the official twitter account.

4 Likes

Sorry man. This will become a matatu most likely.What was the make of the diagnostics machine? They could put it up for sale somewhere.

Thank you so much for your kind gesture.

They were diagnostic and high level programming machines for Mercedes and MAN trucks.

Make and model of the diagnosis machine if you have them.

oooooh,These set costs arm and leg.Damn it.Ulimulikwa chali yangu.

1 Like

They are Star Diagnosis SD Connect(original units)from factory,MAN Cats latest model(original),key programming tools,chip tuning tools among others

Acha tu.They should have just taken the vehicle waniachie tools.

Pole bro,most likely the car ended sides za kamulu ,huko ndio vichinjio siku hizi ziko.

Thanks bro.A bitter pill to swallow.

Pole sana