Car Wash

gari ikiinuliwa hivo hua hakuna driver

1 Like

So Iā€™m I right that there was no driver thatā€™s why iliinuliwa hivyo?

not really

The recovery vehicle uses a boom.The boom uses a wheel-lift frame to lift the vehicle vertically so the vehicle lifted to that position

1 Like

200 Bob for exterior with pressure machine wash and interior ā€˜kupanguzaā€™ thrice a week. 2K for thorough cleaning once a month or in two months.

Hio lorry imeinuliwa miguu za mbele sababu zimelock

1 Like

There is no driver, and probably there is a problem with brakes

ā€œJust say ā€˜I donā€™t know.ā€™ Iā€™d actually prefer that to a dumb answer.ā€- Sh*t My Dad Says

1 Like

Brakes mguu zote zingelock

Advise acknowledged

Coz its a rear wheel drive.

1 Like

imekata axle ya wheel

Who here goes to geco car wash. I get so excited everytime itā€™s so calming @Meria Mata have you tried it

1 Like

@Meria Mata it is not to spoil the transmission.When the engine is running the lubricant is cooled pumped and used as a hydraulic fluid but in this case the engine is not running so and since itā€™s a rear end drive towing it up this way is the safest option not to ruin transmission

1 Like

Gani hio, am a bit slow today

Sijui kama kuna talker amejibu but @Meria Mata I think its because its impossible to stear the front wheels when the engine is not running ndio maana wameinua.

2 Likes

Itā€™s an automated car wash .so you drive in and machines clean the car

@Meria Mata a question that troubles me. why is the propeller sometimes removed before towing, even when the gears are disengaged?

1 Like

In 254 ni wapi Kuna hio car wash

After Nakumatt Junction on your way to Lavington. It used to be there kitambo

1 Like

Itā€™s karibu na nakumatt junction , mbaazi avenue