Carbon

Niliingia hapa afternoon nikafikili sunday imefika mapema, so many religious posts. let me also open a new handle, seems to be the inthing today

1 Like

stupid modsā€¦ i hv always wanted to say thatā€¦:slight_smile:

5 Likes

:eek:

How many other handles do you run on ktalk. I have long noticed that even without the Supu don handle being active, you always are in pulse with whatā€™s happening in the village.

3 Likes

You must be very observant bro, nawewe pia una ngapi, just created a new one nagojea nione nani atanijua hapo,
ps: its not a pink handle

or guys over interpreting statements from a fool

The world did not develop because regimes were successful in suppressing liberal thinkingā€¦but i waste my breathā€¦

1 Like

i was completely lostā€¦absolutely!

2 Likes

wooishe dearā€¦even in klist i only had one handleā€¦and that is still the caseā€¦hiyo story ya multi handle siwesmakeā€¦

1 Like

mata meriaā€¦ @Meria Mataā€¦guess reversing is the new in-thing.

1 Like

:p:p:D:D:D:D

Nice idea but that is a complete give way, ATAM AIREM, sounds good by the way. nataka jificha vile nitatukana watu zile matusi nzito nzito za mombasani

1 Like

Mods are biased, get a new handle like Walter White.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Wewe, sisi hatuna fedha za kupeleka masikio yetu physiotherapy :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

carbon = kawambui

:D:D:D:D lakini having multi-handles is a skillā€¦

1 Like

Its a pity when I joined the village the likes of kina @ekamsweu bumped into me awkwardly and though I couldnā€™t comprehend what they blubbered about, I was likeā€¦ā€˜is this the kind of ***wits making up the villageā€™? Am now wiser. The village has more noble and intelligent personalities.

1 Like

Just ask @This is Gold = @Jirani = @TIG etc etc

wellā€¦i said it is a talentā€¦

1 Like

wellā€¦i said it is a talentā€¦