career turns and twists

Intelligent?

Hehe…kusema ukweli I was crutching on straws because i can’t find his silver lining, then i remembered Shaffer weru has been on radio longer and he’s my buddy. I hang out with people double Larrys aptitude under influence of alcohol. Lawyers and such

Iko nini leo lakini?

larry has hustled bigtime, at one point he worked in a kikuyu vernacular station i think Bahasha fm

Unakuaga hater wewe

I think sponsor Willis Raburu should grow up…iyo kitambi apana ya kuscream na watoto.

On that note: i happened to watch one of the gospel shows …hawa watoto wanaingia na kofia kwa kanisa na hata time ya maombi hawaezi toa…I mean WTF…hawa walitoka wapi:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hehe…have you had to address one formally and there they are tinkering with their phones or chewing loudly?

:D:D…lost kids

Sawa msee wa yoga

No, lets be honest. Do you have a better personality then Larry? If not then how do you call him bland, and what made you believe he is bland?

I mastered in an area then took off on a different tangent then 2015, I found time to spare and took up a part-time lecturing task at a university, I felt like fish out of water wondering where the passion for the discipline went and how I had ever entertained the thought of being a lecturer or prof. Though I had a task catching up with concepts and latest thoughts, I enjoyed some of the moments, but te thought of the money I was to make out of all those hours deflated me. Nowadays students call or whatsapp me asking if I will be teaching the course.

Bland might be the wrong word but i usually don’t enjoy his show or newspaper articles when it read them. Not that he’s a bad writer or bad at his job but something he lacks. I’d be bad at radio or tv so not comparing him to myself.

Why are you comparing the two, they are both young, rich, successful and famous. Cunts who have never achieved anything significant in their lives ndio wanakuanga na maoni sana juu ya other peoples careers! Acha mchene na ushoga! Nugu!