carefull where you park your Cheki Maneno.

i guess then, with money you can get what you want and one can also sell anything to a rich person at any price.

ok.
maybe i didn’t follow the case properly.

There are levels to this shit.
These wealthy guys already have Maybachs,G-wagons,yatchts, private jets, Rolexes etc
The more rare the item, the more precious and expensive it is.

yeah.
i remember the gold plated iPhone, the gold plated Ferrari (i think)
am sure they are now falling over themselves on when they’ll go to space thanks to Elon Mask
so just find/create something rare and you are good to go (if they won’t kill you for it)

All about taste and lanes,kama uko na pesa,mwaga yote. Its hard for a layman to understand why a person would spend a million on a plate of food. Tax evasion,not really but it can happen

Baiskeli ata Raleigh nimeshindwa kuingia mfuko kutoa hizo pesa…

…::::::::

1. color
  2. Color
    3.COLORING

:D:D

Bike nataka kununua ni ya 15k. Beyond there siwezi

I went to school with a guy who used to cycle all the way from Limuru to Karen. I think his bike was in the upper six figure price range.

Did other people know that too?

I can already feel pain in my lower back just by looking at that photo. Mtu anaendeshaje bike amekunja mgongo hivo?

road biking is ghey

dirt jumping all the way.

ION,
bei ya bike is the components used in making it, the lighter the bike, the costlier, but that is for the ghey road bikes

ikiwa mounteh, same applies too, but now add the high end componens, kuna lots, (lower high end to super high end components)

otherwise ukinunua kitu ovyo utakua na daily trips kwa fundi, and if you ride crazy, inaeza kuua, because cheap bikes are manufactured terribly

The local prices of regular bikes I see makes me wonder how much e-bikes will cost when they land here…Juiced’s Hyperscorpion for instance, at $2000 over there.

they will be just for the few rich who love bikes or who want to make a statement.

the Bike scene is growing, so maybe there will be more sellers leading to the prices going down