Caroline Matako is a true blonde

Hapo kama si dildo umetuenjoy…

I have come here to say
The numerous women I know in life have:

1. Degrees in Comp Science and Maths
  2. Masters in IT
  3. Huwa wana- bamboozle kila msee kwa comps

Hii ujinga ya stereotypes ni crap. Kwanza hii ya wanawake kushindwa na Tech. Knowledge is based on upbringing. While you were busy tinkering with radios, your sister was probably cooking for you as a fucked up requirement by the society. She was probably bought a Barbie toy while you got your Remote car or Lego kit. Why do fuckers think by putting women down they gain karma? Low self esteem issues.
How many of these fuckers can actually code or hold degrees in Electronics and programing?

:D:D mwingine alinitolea UPS

:D:D Ata mimi nishawai enda Luthuli kubuy cable ya kucharge pad ya ps3. Zilikua directly nyuma ya huyo dem but she spent nearly 3 minutes walking around the shop touching touching stuff, badala tu ya kuuliza hiyo ni nini. Finally nikamhurumia nikapoint na kumwambia ni hizi hapa nataka. She tried zile za “oh kumbe ni hii ulikua unataka. Sikua nimeskia vipoa.”

Actually the biggest contributors to this situation in tech field are the employers themselves. Most of them like to hire eye candies who have almost zero interest in their jobs. You find guys in that department are forced to do most of the hard work while the eye candy does minimum because she doesnt understand and doesnt care about whats is happening.

Be specific.

danki hunijazz sanaaa

how specific should i be?

if you are a celebrity above 30, your time is up

And how do you define a celebrity? And why should people use your personal biases as a standard?

thats why unafit hapa ktalk vizuri sana

like I said, time is up.

[MEDIA=instagram]BZ_GBlhgoJo[/MEDIA]