Caroline Mwatha: Curiouser and curiouser

Why don’t we all wait for the pathologist’s report? After all the family and any other interested party will have a right to have a doc at the post mortem. People like @digi should calm their tithes in the meantime.

Leo nitakwambia wacha ujinga na si kwa ubaya.

Ata @FieldMarshal CouchP ameniambia akachoka.

huyu an doc wa sirkar hananga CO ama Nurse kama @Okwonkwo hivi anawesa tuma?

Boss, I already said here that the lady was killed. It’s only now that you are joining the fray.

respect your elders

Hessy wa D ameongea.
Hesy Wa Dandorato NAIROBI CRIME FREE(Crime Free Society)
1 hr ·

Its too unfortunate that i cant respond to each and every comment here coz some pple are too provocative. Caro’s issue was all over the place, seriously exerting more pressure on police department to produce the said lady after she went missing on 6th this month. Serious investigation was conducted, the findings are out, the arrests were also made 6 pple as u can all see. This 6 suspects are well known by Dandora residents especially the owner of the clinic which conducted the abortion. Some of the residents from Dandora phs 4 are even confessing they were aware of a body that was transported from that clinic but they didn’t know it was Caroh’s body since it was at night. To cut the long story short, the findings are out but some individuals are still in doubt, my question is, supposing the names of the culprits were police officer’s names, would u still doubt the report? Definitely, the answer is ‘NO’ ; why no? Its because Kenyans are soo ungrateful and always in the campaign to bring down police officers.
Am not here to prove a point, am not here to convince anyone to believe the report coz the whole issue surrounds a human rights defender and police department. U can choose to believe or not to believe. What i personally know is that, mwenye kupeana mimba ni mahabusu saa ii, daktari ambae alihuska kwa kuavya mimba pamoja na wahudumu wake wote ni mahabusu pamoja na dereva ambae alibeba maiti ya Caro akipeleka mortuary. Without making this arrests hatungejua mahali mwili wa Caro ulikuwa coz they had booked her in as CAROL MBEKI instead of CAROLINE MWATHA OCHIENG maybe kuhepa murder charges. Sitaongea tena, nataka kuwa mtulivu hadi ile siku mtajipiga slap ya uso after the postmortem. Saigon Purnisher, Blackest Widow, Maliza Crime Mtaani, Baba Mateli, Mpenda Amani, Crime Ditector, Ek Masai, Dennis Otengo, Eden Blacksir, Shista Shish, Macalf Sinji, let them hire a private pathologist to do the postmortem in presence of media: and get this from me, sisi hatutatishwa wala kukubali kupakwa kinyesi , we’re firm, confident and steady in everything we do.

[ATTACH=full]224765[/ATTACH]

Ma Hessy no mincing words.
Mtetezi Wa Polisito NAIROBI CRIME FREE(Crime Free Society)
2 hrs ·

Sometimes I wonder how some Kenyans think when a sensitive issue arises,the lady was a human right activist,she was defending thugs where she was benefiting directly from the parents of those thugs and donors of whites,because of her selfish needs,she wasn’t satisfied with the money she had na zenye mzee wake alikuwa akitafuta,alipanua miguu akapita mipaka…now my concern is here,Carol tried to abort her pregnancy to fool out her husband who is abroad,and if it happened mzee akuwe Kenya ata Mombasa the lady could have traveled mpka uko aamue kumuekelea mimba…thank God mzee hakukam mapema…so they are blaming police for Carol’s death !Was Alex who impregnanted carol a police,some Kenyan Quacks always throw insults to officers forgetting that when in help u will need them,in these world nobody is perfect,so even police officers won’t please everyone na wale wabaya ni wachache but at least the work is well done,some of u here wakikosa kukamua ng’ombe zao watasema polisi wamenyonya ng’ombe,wanawake washenzi wakiterminate pregnancy,u blame police,mkiende choo kuhara,polisi wanaingishwa hapo,police don’t kill innocent people instead they perform their mandate of eliminating armed gangsters and Carol wasn’t a criminal instead she was a human right defender who knows criminals deserve a chance not a bullet but a foetus needs to be terminated so that akuwe Slay Queen…Killing an innocent child wakati mzee wake Ako majuu kutafuta unga kwa watoto wake na pia yeye avae vizuri,so everything imefika pahali if some people fail in their mission,they blame police for tha failure, wengine bibi wao wakikosa kushika mimba ati ni polisi alifanya,mtu akizaa Mtoto kabla siku zifike ni polisi…are police ur brothers or sisters…we know u hate police even God did not please everybody,so pia polisi will perform their duties without fear of contradiction Hesy Wa Dandora Maliza Crime Mtaani Blackest Widow Saigon PurnisherMpenda Amani Crime Stopper Crime Ditector Ek Masai Ustadh Juma

boss hiyo ndo Digi, alikua akienda kureport kwa walimu ati amekua bullied na watu mpaka wamemkanyaga???

Umekuwa kama @digi siku hizi ni traffic unatafuta ama nini Chief, always post something you can authenticate .

hio ni from the family presser affiser.
hukuona vile babake alikua amejam

Then you of all the people should not entertain mushene but facts ,tungoje Monday sio mbali.

am just a reporter with no editorial to voice my opinion

Nilisema hapa kitambo that hii tabia ya kuchoma nyama ikiendelea itaguza ma innocent. Law of the jungle. Bado haijaguza wazito vizuri waamke wajue reality.

maybe the “together” part was not on point i retract the word

and this one sentence!

Hessy ni crime fighter, si linguist.

The truth will eventually come to the fore.
If indeed she was murdered, whether by cops or not… I hope justice gets served.

Pole sana to her family; no matter how you look at the entire situation.

Kwani ni mtu mmoja, it’s not an office? Ati akipeleka kunguru Naivasha watu wangoje arudi.