Carrefour Kenya Karen branch racism incident

Most blacks still feel inferior to the white. Angemzaba kofi mzito na amwambie apotelee mbali. CCTV footage of throwing her items down could have saved her

Why does she keep saying ‘beautiful white woman’ as though by virtue of her whiteness she’s automatically beautiful? Coz there’s nothing beautiful about her behavior! On a side note that’s why I only patronize African supermarkets like Tuskys, while most Kenyans feel shopping at carrefour is a sign of class. Mental slavery

sarcasm

not true @Purple. i like shopping at carrefour because they have variety and unlike nakumatt, are among the cheapest. my supermarkets of choice are quickmart and carrefour. just go look at their prices especially cutlery and imported fruits.

Si y’all Nrb Business Community go to the streets to protest on this Carrefour madness. Ama?

Today we are protesting against AIMBISIIII…

I would have slapped that sagging face so hard angetafuta next ticket to that shit of a country she came from while suing her ass so hard ingekuwa news majuu. Huwezi nitusi nyumbani kwangu. Never ever. Huyu anafaa Nairobi business community wamtembelee usiku. This ain’t a racism nation. Can’t take such shit.

Zero testicles in Carrefour on that day.

Hapo Carrefour acted like sissies. Mimi apan tambua zunye kama hizi.

hakuna video ama picha moja in this age of IG and selfies!?

Sometimes culture plays a big role. Do we even have a reliable training program for a Kenyan culture?

Huyo mzungu anafaa kofi kali kama ile shebesh alipata from Kidero akuwe mpole

ati racism in kenya mimi naweza piga mtu hadi mamayake na nyanyake askie uchungu

The folly of using a big trolley to place 3 items, pia yeye apewe onyo.

True…some of these wazungus are mad men/women walking…they cant fit into their own society. Hapa kofi ingefanya kazi mzuri…

Unamshika kwanza collar, alafu unampea head ingine deadly kama ya The Rock, asipotoka hapo na fracture then her head is made of steel

Yea and if taken to court, claim provocation.

Hold it - you eat imported fruit? YOU LIVE IN A TROPICAL COUNTRY THAT GROWS EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN AND YOU GO LOOKING FOR IMPORTED FRUIT?

Isokei, isorait…

U can instantly tell a Mathari case from continents away…Kuruka queue and seem unperturbed…a shove and a slap would have settled scores…i wish she did that to a man…more so a lakeside one:D:D:D

Ai couch, i eat healthy. you rarely see grapes, kiwis, pomegranates etc from Kenya. si maringo, you will still find me eating bananas, mberas and ngarios strictly FROM KENYA.