Cars for PR

This is one of the reasons I say personality plays a big role. You cant just be any wanjiku off the street and buy a ceyanne and think youl make it

I have sneaky feeling this bullshit was inspired by this post… wewe tumekuzoea
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php%3Fthreads/finally-i-expose-at-m2random.94433/&ved=2ahUKEwirmoaJwPzeAhXaSBUIHRq-AwAQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1Ivs4I_wubAF9dSldM1gQT

Your group of friends who do it tell you that it works halagu unakuja kuuliza tena? Are you retarded or something?

That’s not me idiot.

What’s wrong with seeking more points of view??

:D:D:D… i am fully aware its not you… but i am certain you read that post and you felt the need to come up with this fake scenarios.

Exactly…

You would rather points of view from anonymous billionaires than real billionaires in person? That is why I asked if you are retarded.

I know a guy who owns golfing gear but is not a member of any club, anaiweka ionekane prominently kwa Rav 4, he depends on invites to play

And who told you that I am substituting what they told me with what talkers are saying?? Supplementing is not substituting, so YOU sir, are retarded. This is not a “rather…than” situation.

QUOTE=“shocks, post: 1961519, member: 947”]I know a guy who owns golfing gear but is not a member of any club, anaiweka ionekane prominently kwa Rav 4, he depends on invites to play
[/QUOTE]
muthaiga golf course lazma an existing member introduces you na unalipa like a mita a year as membership fees sisi ma mbirrionares can confirm

sisi ma mbirrionares can confirm

Said no billionaire ever.

I have a childhood who has successfully faked it to greatness. Currently anaishi Lavington.

That bit on a Mita per year ni rongo tupu. That’s the joining fee, annual subscription costs less.

It’s an African mentality.
I share an apartment with men owning latest BMW series, one owns a Porsche.
We drink and dine together.
Here whether it’s a Smart or Ferrari, it doesn’t matter.

I know a few guys Wa ‘deals’. Jamaa has a nice car but will never sit with you and really allow you to know him. They prefer superficial friendships. The best of them make it because they know when to remain loyal. However, they are ruthless bastards who will betray you on a whim when you’re no longer useful. When they know they can’t squeeze a deal out of you, they walk.

We have very many of them! Some of them are your friends.

Hapo kwa ruthless bastards

Those are hard ard, fed in the head pigs. The sort that would auction their frail grandmas for a country breakfast.

It’s very true. I’ve a cuzo whose parents own a printing press in town. The guy is 28 years and he drives a Mercedes Benz S class, which he claims has helped to win him tenders. For example during Jubilee campaign alinukisha kitunguu proper by printing paraphernalia.

Money (or the allusion of it) begets more money.

ION, KD gave Drake his jersey yesterday worth $1
million dollars. How’s that fair to us mortals?? He should have given it to someone else in the crowd!

It helps when the car has a matching image.