Cat is Out of the Bag; Yaaaaaaaaawwwwnnnn - We Knew it All Along!

Just one small issue about the Prime Minister post he Babuon is so bent on introducing…Once he gets it, hatabanduka. He’ll die at 100 while still a PM.

two comments have lterally killed me:
wewe mzee go back to bondo we are fed up
ukilala ukiamka ni kuvunja tuu
give the others kalonzo and others breathing space enough.
WEWE NENDA BONDO
Okoa Raila

uhuru ajenge light rail,hii jam ni tool I much

Its foolishness even Political scientists know that there is no clear proof that a parliamentary system triumphs over a presidential and vice versa. To be sincere Raila was born foolish…very foolish. He swings from parliamentary to presidential to majimbo to centralized. One day he’ll request for Chiefdoms the next he’ll request for colonization so that we can go back to the beginning and start negotiating for an Africanized Government.

RAT arudi tu bando roho safi. He has proven to be one selfish man full of himself. Leaders from nrm are advocating for succession but he has not condemned them, does that mean if he becomes a president (not a chance in hell anyway) he will let them secede.

Its hard because he lacks the dignity to leave the political scene. He is a quintessential imbecile. If he cannot get what he wants then nobody should. Here’s the twist though he gets his boost from his supporters. Kenyatta cannot dare ask Mt. Kenya the stupid things Raila is asking of his electorate. Ask yourself why.

hahahaha hata sio ya upande ya jubilee ati upande ya cord lol

So Luos are a minority? Christ on a bicycle! Kukosa kukomaa akili ni noma.

the 4th space after Kibaki’s will be my portrait.si nili wapea hekaya yangu ya MCA vile nili bwagwa

Im having what you call “ojing fatigue”, i cant keep up with the BS he comes up with every other day

panya Raila arudi kwa ile shimo ametoka

The end is nigh

Gone through the comments in both papers and Babuons support has sublimed just like dry ice, leaving not even traces that it ever existed.
No to be disrespectful but this Mzee should undergo a mental evaluation. There must be several loose nuts and they have already cost the country numerous lives and financial resources

im thinking maybe he went to the states to promise kenyan resources and contracts, in exchange of money and help in clinching the presidency

You started well but when you got to this part your brain suddenly stopped functioning. Just reread your statement and shake your head.

Ang’o siku hizi umekosa adabu kabisa… Shipotoo !

#BoycottBrain

Goodluck tryna wish Rao away… Goodluck. Mmezoea kumlipa na kusema accept N move on. Otamree!!!

Most people die early, having done little like the former Nyeri Govnor, yet his Deputy assumes office ASAP. And nobody gives a shit. Sonko says something and people snap at him. Hata hajazikwa.

I am starting to believe that Mt. Kenya people are blood thirsty

Raila has prior knowledge that SCOK will validate the Uhuruto election. This will make the “boycott and the resistance madness” useless.

He has therefore come up with a new tune “Constitution Change” to keep the momentum going and to remain relevant.

But the fact remains he was misled to boycott the elections.

You are late, we have had several posts stating ‘what you are just starting to believe’.