Categories to be added

Please be deleting any prostitution threads immediately they are posted. @administrator

sure and be reporting too

That needs a dedicated site right

Forex trading

BOOKS

I will be reporting sir. Your most obedient servant here at your call sir!

God Bless! Have a wonderful day!

Thank you!

Thank you and hope you will be the lead in content generation

God bless you more sir!

There are mbirrioneas here,yes?

Very ready

We want the Secret section returned

I agree with @Finest wine. Adding forums will be spreading members too thin. No need. Instead, some inactive forums should be merged. And what is it all about Jamii forums? And the Mombasa country forum :slight_smile:

All these things people are suggesting can be put in one section: Articles (Or whichever name fits). In that section, you (@administrator) will pay competent writers to write the how-to, DIY, Farming, etc articles. Quality evergreen content that will attract uncle Google to come and suck some SEO Juice, one that people can share/go viral. That will add value. The rest of us will be discussing below the articles; with updates, critics, etc. Like Wikipedia, the article will be updated periodically based on the input from members. Input that will be voted (Add the post voting thing, it comes default with XF 2.2)

For the VIP adult section, i suggest you find a way of fitting it in, it is the basis on which this forum succeeded and it was the premise on which the predecessor (Klist Senior) was made. You neglect that, you will regret it. Competition is rife now, not to mention the efforts by the mainstream social media to gag forums. Just find a way to block the Search Engine bots (robots.txt) from peeping in the VIP/NSFW section.

My 2 cent :slight_smile:

I see some folk posting music in the ‘general’ forum???

Heheh…interesting. Some guys are just lazy to scroll down. So they settle for what comes first :slight_smile:

Wengine ni attention seeking but the MoDs are lazy too. They should file threads accordingly. They should also merge recycled threads. How do we have 7 different threads on the same topic?

Wekea sisi audiophiles a section bwana @Administrator.

Thread titles should be automatically bold… Is that too much to ask?

kwa nini huwa wanakuita kihii?