"Catepillar" Made in Kenya

This guy represents generations of creative, crafty guys who have been neglected, instead of nurturing such talents we pigeon-hole such guys into the white-collar segment.

Like we say, it is the thought that counts, maybe someone somewhere will see what this guy did and challenge themselves to do better and exploit their creative juices.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D Two footed lunge

1 Like

Hii tiyari ipo.

Precisely. Everybody seems to imagine that his motivation is money. For some of us, having proved that it can work and that we can do it is sufficient.

2 Likes

i meant atengeze a cheaper one ile anaweza uzia watu wote, who wants a caterpiller na ata hio yake ata akiiuza 3k hakuna county inawes nunua.

The two of you are missing the point. We have a wheel. Why do you want to invent one again. And in a very poor way too. We encourage invention, not copying. He is building a very poor contraption, much worse than Karl Benz first car.

try saying that to kasighau and co. This guy is a tinkerer, a creative guy whose passion for what be does others cannot understand.

No problem. What we know today as the Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Korean, etc car industry began by copying the existing.

4 Likes

Hehehehe.
Donā€™t know how I missed this one.
Who has a video of it in motion?

@Kasighau arenā€™t you the one who makes fake tomato sauce? Why are you reinventing the wheel?

1 Like

hehehe, he is copying isnā€™t he?

findeo labda huko twitterville. When you look at how the Japanese car industry started, they bought Western models and ā€œreverse engineeredā€ the cars then made replicas of them, albeit with slight changes. For example, the first Land Cruiser by Toyota in 1940s was a Jeep knockoff.

Are you guys serious. Re inventing is world away from copying. I make use of past successful formula to make Tomatoe sauceā€¦that is copyingā€¦,very goodā€¦I just make use of a wheel. On the other hand, that idiot from kiambu wants to invent a Caterpillarā€¦ We already have them. Best would be to buy the blue prints and copy them. Use the formula, make generics ā€¦originals need so much research and funding that we donā€™t have. All the world over, people copyā€¦from roads to pen to paper to ferkingā€¦but we donā€™t go making a newer version of the wheel, or fireā€¦

1 Like