Catholic Church And Vaccines

Gava is part of the plan. you need to understand the thinking and politics behind population growth especially among blacks and international development

Kwa hivyo unataka kuniambia wanataka tusiizaane ama? Juu so far hawajafaulu…umeona wale watu wako nairobi at any given time esp eastlands

yup. they say the African contributes almost nothing to the world economy through wealth creation and innovation yet they are the largest consumers of aid and welfare; yet still they have the highest population growth. to increase global economic growth we must reduce wastagr incurred in welfare through feeding hungry Africans etc. that is wh there is increased activity around family planning. Na kama nikutombana ndio mnapenda then lets press for gayism watombane mikundu wasizaane. That’s why akina Dinyavanga get media attention, part of the agenda. I pray wasituharibie Lupish. Obama was antigay during his first run; what happened?

1 Like

I bet you also believe man has never been to the moon, 9/11 was a US gova operation, Kennedy was assasinated by C.I.A, Aliens landed in Roswell, Michelle Obama is a man, Obama was born in eastlands and in 2012 you thought the world would end

2 Likes

That’s total bull…Asia actually is the continent that receives most Aid in form of food, Obama was anti gay but he realized the people who put him in power.
If he wanted to stay relevant he had to swing that way. Let America embrace immorality and gayism as much as they want, their own problem.
This is what will destroy them , because it upsets and hurts the Lord :(:(:(.

Truth about vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsT5EoIk8U

@shocks and @purr I knew I was walking into a conspiracy theory trap but I know what it is I separate conspiracy theories from subtextual active agendas. if population control has no developmental justification then why spend money on organizations focussed on family planning and abortion? why was the gava resistant for an independent analysis of the tetanus jab? population control is not something new, tje whites who landed in the US used smallpox and later exposure to uranium to reduce the population of native americans. @purr Asia is a large recipient of food aid but their economies are growing the externalities of the paper tigers are there to see and they contribute greatly to rhe global economg think japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and now China and India. when you factor in their contribution to the global eeconomy (samsung, Huawei, Toyota) iy cancels and even credits the aid they get. Africa je?

hehehe noma dakika tano?

This is the kind of bullshit they were afraid off, give them an inch they take a mile. You capitulate on one issue and then everything will become an issue. Next stop is all other vaccines

Boss ,pewa kikombe cha HOYA leo.

1 Like

family planning in my understanding is simple and very logical…why have ten kids if u can feed and cloth 3 properly? hii ni shida kubwa sana africa eti watoto ni baraka kutoka kwa mungu then u go running to ngos for basic needs of your “baraka za mungu”. have as many kids as you can afford even if it means having just 2. Hayo mengine ya vaccination afadhali mtoto wangu akose kupata watoto, bado anaweza adopt badala ya kuwa kilema maisha yake yote

1 Like

@Purr_27 lemmie break it down for you. Supposing you have a brother who has a wife and a kid. Both are jobless so you take it upon yourself to feed them by sending 15K every month. you learn that your brother soends 7k on second generation alcohol but you say sawa bora the kid and mum are getting 8k one year down the line they get a kid you pay for maternity and increase the funds to 20k. mzee now has 10k to drink but another year down the line, another kid comes and named after you in honor plus a request you increase funding. Tell me in all honesty if you wont sit them down and commit funds for vasectomy or tubal ligation? I can even picture you umeshika kiuno huffing and puffing ukisomea bro “Hata hio 10k badala ya kunywa si ufungue biashara pia wewe unisaidie mzigo?”

it is very simple.I am also for it. you must remember that catholics are against any form of contraception even condoms and coitis interruptus that’s why they lead the war. The other thing is that child bearing is a human rights issue so any form of contraceprive should be administered under informed choice

Saa hiyo unapata matha anapea mtoto wake ceremonial beating mtoi akijaribu kuinua kichwa ama aulize nani amewai kuwa kipofu akiangalia ndege

Thanks @Koolibah for directing me here. I had not seen this thread.

Back to the discussion, I think the Catholic bishops have lost it on this one. Their speculation is not based on any tangible evidence; it is based on suspicion and conspiracy theories.

About the tetanus vaccine, let’s not even go there. The church raised questions and the government agreed to joint testing. The report that came out of the joint testing committee agreed that the tetanus vaccine was okay.

Let’s not forget that even in the countries where the vaccine had been shown to contain chemicals for delaying fertility, the chemicals were in trace amounts thus insignificant.

FUCK catholic no pun intended!

a vaccine should not contain a trace of anything else. period.

The vaccine is not a natural substance. It has to be made using chemicals.

but if there is the remotest chance it is contaminated with a harmful substance it should be held until it is purified,

Actually, the issue was not contamination per se. The bone of contention was that the tetanus vaccine produced by some manufacturers had trace elements of a chemical that is normally associated with family planning. However, on further testing, it was determined that the trace elements had no effect on the fertility of those whom the drug was administered to.