Catholics

:D:D:D:D:D ujinga ni kipawa .

:D:D my deer banaa unaweza meet ghost , utalia ama utado

Kumbe wewe ni mwoga hivi… Lol!! :D:D:D

my deer mimi vitu supernatural hapana i stay away from them .

What are you protesting as a Protestant, Mr Ngoi.

Speaking of weird cultural practices, a friend of mine narrated to me about a visit to a Ugandan classmate when the classmate’s dad passed on. Apparently, the old man was buried in a hut with his head above the ground covered by a pot.

hio ni nomaa which side of UG

Umenikumbusha jamaa mmoja hapa anaona news in mute (tuko Kwa bar so music reigns supreme) akaona wakisema requiem mass akaona kabati ikifunguliwa akaniuliza “Is this guy being buried Ama anawekwa Kwa kabati yenye haifunguliwi?”

Even the Digo burry the head of the house inside the house. The women of the house clean the body of the dead breadwinner and he is then burried inside the house as his eternal resting place.

so kama nimejenga Bungalow ya 100 million wanachimba sitting room na kuniweka hapo ndani ?

For someone who claims to be in the process of being poached by an international company you surely are daft in the most obscene manner

Ok guyz i am talking about the white mans religion behaving like ours not about our customs .

Hata sisi wabukusu in our customs the man of the house akikufa we destroy the house , practically bring it down akikufa .

i think you are the next homosexual ill be blocking .

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Precisely. Don’t forget that your wife and her female siblings, your elder daughters will ‘embalm’ your body and remove all the intestines inside and wash you before that in the same house.

grossssssssssssss

Busoga

:smiley:

@Liberty dsnt have to redeem himself or anyone else for that matter.Are you God?
Christ Jesus is the Redeemer.