causes of death in africa.i told you number one si joke

We really need to protect our pregnant females . naona a lot of causes zinawaegemea

True…Leo asubuhi a childhood friend lost his wife while she was delivering…such a needless and preventable death

Lakini pia kuna vitu wanatumia sielewi. Still a long way…sometimes the only consolation is faith when in the process.

Hiv/Aids is a syndrome, not a disease.If you have it you easily die from TB,diarrhoea,Meningitis and other opportunistic infections.WHO no longer includes it statistically as a cause of death.Hii data yako ni mzee.

Peleka bibi kwa old school doctors,those who studied medicine in the 90s kabla parallel programme ikuje.Hawa wataua bibi na mtoto bure.

Those causes are a direct function of stupidity. No?

Go get HIV son then come tell us, as mosquito bites kill you we will be saying how positive you were and that aids took you down

Sioni cancer hapo

Peleka ignorance mbali.Dont argue with me,go argue with WHO you bow legged syndrome infested bonobo.

Young man come slow. Av seen wewe ni mbigwa wa kuogea vibaya but we are discussing. Kama ni matusi I bow down umeshida. How many likes are you getting from ur dirty language? How much do u av in your account son? I realized long ago the rude the person the poor they are. Press ignore button and get away from my threads. This is for elders only not new villagers

Wh

What’s this wrong with parallel programs? In college, Computer Science, I realized most of the persons who were on govt programs were dumb and used to ‘steal’ mitihani ndio wapite.

Pole for your loss

Aids stoped being the number one killer as from 2017 thanks to treatment. At the moment pneumonia is the number one killer

People focus so much on AIDs (I get it, its transmitted) But statistics show there are more diabetes(3.3M) compared to AIDS (1.6M) patients in Kenya

I saw what you did down there.:D:D