CBD and somali community

Nimetoka lunch place inaitwa Pronto hapo Wabera street.Hao watu wako on top,why lie biashara wanaijua.But the last time I checked Pronto ilikuwaga enterprise ya nywele ngumu.Tusiwe twawaonea kiwewe juu ya kuendelea kwao ata ingawa wanapata mtaji kwa urahisi

Why? Will the same treatment be extended to those who steal from the government?

While you are at it, we might as well strip those nilotes (who displaced bantus), of all their criminally acquired wealth. And all those kuyos (who exterminated the dorobos) of all their criminally acquired wealth. And all… do you want to go back all the way to Zinjanthropus?

Kenya ilikuwa ya zinja kabla all of us tuliivamia with all our different tongues, tabias, hairs etc. Usije ukachora laini ya juzi tu alafu useme kuna “us” people and “those” people. Only Zinja has the right to do that, and he ain’t there no more.

Hehe…wale unaona huku ni adversity inawafanya wakae hivo. Its simply galvanizing themselves against adversity in foreign land. Had they been born somewhere and fed yams off ancestral lands until they were overweight the story would be different. Kusema ukweli kutoka NEP kwenda Mogadishu hakuna kitu inaweza wasaidia kwa hiyo jangwa bila industrialization.

Hehehe leta coordinate ya place tunapata hawa marayaaa

Crooks,but they pay good amounts on goodwill helping kamau the landlord and help brokers who make a kill with zero investment.

You are an idiot.

These two girls are actually Kikuyu, they are not Somalis.

The girl on the left is Muhubo fabulous, She is Somali-American Youtuber who has a psychiatric disorder, anyway, this thread is not about Somali women…

Now get a life and leave Somali women alone!

Lazy Kenyans stop being jealous…Somalis liberated Kenya from Indians thieves!

Guys will never understand Somali businessmen, wako kwenye dola ya kiislamu and the rest wako kwenye dola ya mzungu. Business in Islam has no borders. The day I realized that fact is the day I started making money. Taxation and borders ziko wapi kwa Qur’an??? Those are just man made concepts. Endeleeni kulia wasomali hapo na wale wabaya, the Yemenis, wameingia kwa Kenyan market, they’ll pool resources and make the impossible possible halafu muanze kusema ati hao ni wakora. Shida kubwa ya sisi nywele ngumu ni ubinafsi. Right now a silent storm, the Islamic gold coin, is brewing, years down the line when guys make money si mtasema ni ukora tuu?

Apart from a corrupt country like Kenya, I struggle to believe that walalos are the industrious, entrepreneurs they are purported to be elsewhere.
Here in the UK they are in the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands and I can say hand on my heart ,70% of them are in receipt of Government handouts and have never held down an honest job.
They know every loophole in manipulating the Welfare system to their gain.
Wanawake kazi ni kuzaa while their husbands spend their time at the job centres filling UB40 forms ndiyo walipiwe nyumba na walelewe watoto na sirkal.and that’s the money they wire to Kenya etc…

The lack of dignity in Somalis has no bounds.
If they had any pride and dignity, you would think that after decades of immigration to especially the West, that they would have invested in their own country and rebuilt it at this stage.!

You can say what you like, but without dignity and pride in your own country,you can never be respected.

And then there is the unquestionable Loyalty they have for each other when dealing with “kafirs”.
Now that should be a matter of National security.

Kenya Is Not Ours, if you know wharraimean

All facts, mate, especially kule Tower Hamlets. Somali women just breeding like rabbits on the back of British taxpayers.

Same thing is happening in Canada by the way.

I can’t blame them Somalis, the problem lies with our greedy politicians. In Eastleigh, everything is for sale, the social hall and market near what used to be KBS garage is gone, the garage itself is history, schools are under threat, nothing is safe as everyone has a price.

Taxation might not be in Qur’an but in kenya it is,that aside,please tell us more on this Islamic gold coin. How will it transform business? About Yemenis?not to worry they are too busy looking up for that drone .

Hata Sweden, they have a bad reputation there together with those guys from the Middle East.

Hata Chief’s camp ilienda tu hivyo kimchezo na ile land intended for the expansion of Pumwani maternity Hospital.

How do you expect the government to offer services without taxation? It’s not like we have huge oil deposits like Dubai or Qatar

Ndio hapo sasa. It’s a win-lose situation.

People keep hyping Kikuyus as the ultimate businessmen, now watch the Somali wave sweep the cbd. Remember they started in eastleigh, learnt the ropes there and soon gained a foothold in the CBD,and they will not stop there, they will eventually take over all the way to westlands. Their modus operandi is very similar to Wahindis because they invest as families, are very good at avoiding tax, very secretive, and they possess group intelligence. The Kikuyus meanwhile can continue running their small enterprises down river road.

I see the Somali obsession continues:) forget Kenya, Somalis are dominating the business sectors from kenya to Zambia you guys are clearly salty that Somalis are economically superior to the so called indigenous kenyans which in fact Somalis are more native than them. Also for those that want to wipe Somalis from Kenya i say Kenyans are decent people, but what you are forgetting is that somalis can get blood thirsty and it is more brutal than you will ever cause. Kenya is better this way a multi ethnic country where ethnic kenyans live side by side with peace. The only thing that Somalis don’t join is the military which i think is stupidity. Somalis should change their focus to joining the millitary just for insurance. You can’t live in a country where some people want to wipe you off. Somalis should be armed to the teeth this way no Kenyan should be talking about wiping us from Kenya.:mad::stuck_out_tongue: