CBD MATATU/HAWKER HELL

Sikujua Turela huingia Cbd but its all cool. Now I know :slight_smile:

Amsterdam reeks of cigarettes and bhang

Kuna video niliona ya place moja ya Amsterdam imejaa Waafrika sana. Nawanauza drugs openly.

1 Like

Phuket Thailand reeks of nyap

4 Likes

Hii Kenya including Nairobi CBD ni ya wakenya wote. Awe hawker, matatu operators, private cars, the wealthy, the poor etc. I dont understand why you want others kicked out for you to be comfortable!

1 Like

Lakini hio panya route from town to Ngara ni noma, hapo mtu huinuliwa juujuu ukirudi chini hauna nguo. @pamba onyesha hao maboyz watajua hawajui. Kuna place town siwes na siwes enda nefaefa

7 Likes

I’m amazed rich husband can let her go place kuna hawkers, yani beyond Kimathi street

2 Likes

hahahaha… Turela tunapitisha bypass… gari ndogo ndogo ndio zatembea CBD na Downtown…

These are Kenyans hustling. The money they earn is paying for someone’s fees, food, shelter, taxes, etc

1 Like

Actually rich husband opened a biz for her smack in the middle of CBD wea she must keep checking on workers.So am stuck with CBD

Rich husband realized you have too much idle time on your hands hence long nonsensical posts, hongera kwake

2 Likes

If matatus go to the stage instead of parking all over the road abiria hawataenda? Then shouting and dragging pple to mats others mat going wrong side blocking everywea. Usiku they park in the middle of the road. Surely is this a capital city?

Uko wapi ninunue Guarana na chips?

1 Like

Some of us tulizoea. From bus station to globe in 12mins speed walking. Kukinyesha ndio mimi huona shida,the stuff i sell hazifai kupatana na maji yet the hawkers have hijacked all the corridors and pavements

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Hawkers are a feature of most cities worldwide, trick is to set aside a few back lanes for them. I have seen it work in very many cities

As for matatus i have seen a method that works in an African set- up. Those who have been to capetown know what i mean, am willing and ready to help Hon. Sonko come up with a solution

3 Likes

where is that stage? i think this whole ‘mess’ is just a result of long term land mis use, poor planning, etc…they are not in the wrong. as long as they county gvt doesn’t deny parking fees paid in the ‘undesignated’ areas… let’s embrace the consequences of greedy choices made years ago

Seems like every city has its own problems

…There was a talker who said that once you cross Tom mboya street, you are on your own :D:D:D

7 Likes

as long as you have not dressed too challenging uko sawa. When you reach Rome and behave like romans uko tu sawa. No where is safe…rem maanzo the mp alipigwa ngeta kwake Karen?? na sijui Kenneth bibi akajua hajui right at their gate in Runda?? You are always on your own… as long as it’s Nairobi

1 Like