CCTV

If fapping causes lame lovers what do you think it does to inherently lazy and unmotivated employees? Begin argument from that vortex

Funga choo watumie za kanjo…serre…

Can I give this post half a like? Because I liked it halfway but that privacy thing bummed me.

CCTV in the toilet is a meffi move.
It must really hurt for your staff to work for a wanker.

Camera…cctv kwa choo. Buda if these employees of yours get a whiff of this ile rebellion utaona huko itaishia arbitration or court corridors with COTU,FKE and busy body NGOs in tow…

Please review that set up…

you are looking at a law suit New Villager
CCTV kwa choo is illegal

You are an intruder if you’ve got cctv in the damn washrooms

gaaaaay

Noo this is all performance based, and let’s be honest not too many Kenyans would risk unemployment just because of CCTV installed (disguised) as for their own “security” also Big Brother has CCTV all over but you guys still watch it. Talkers let’s not the jump the gun on my real issue which is to deal with the vegetables aka fappers

Is this a thread worth my time??? ABANDON THREAD!!!

:rolleyes: I thought people do that silently like men with functional nutsacks

Sincerely, what performance were you expecting to monitor in the toilet? You got what you were looking for - idiocy if highest order.

First, wanking increases productivity by 33% because it relieves stress and anxiety. Second, you are a faking, pervert, homo,voyeur who should be castrated and blinded for installing a camera kwa choo.

Haha Hapa inakaa ningekuwa na wengi kwa list of shame had I been your boss :D:D

@Don Rex peeping at his employees

:eek: Wankathon

Now,this man here is GAY !!!
[ATTACH=full]101865[/ATTACH]
abandon thread

employers from hell. If you tell them that you saw them wanking in the washroom you will be sued for breach of privacy.

:rolleyes: Really bro

Double edged sword aye, his actions will dampen his esteem and reforming instead of reporting will be the eventuality