cd burst

he he he, wacha hivyo anahurumiana.

Alimskilia wivu.

It started with culture
Followed by Mosa
Then Voltron
Sasa Stinger.

Haahah, condom burst happens to everyone I guess

What happened to withdrawal? ama ile withdrawal ninja zinajua hapa ni mpesa pekee yake?

Haha. Pole boss. The funny part is the CD ring and some shreds around your limp and slimy joystick.

Doggy is very demanding especially if she is not well lubricated. Sasa just buy KY jelly and store it. When you try some positions use it.

Finally the dryfry feeling is heavenly even though the consequences are very scary. Most men just pump until they but then reality begins to sink in.

Masud niaje

An old mhenga once said “Its never yours, its only your turn.” Tenda wema nenda zako!

Post nut clarity hekaya sekshen coming up shortly.

Shetani hunyandua kwa giza??

Withdrawal tunajua ni ya Baba resisting elections hakuna ingine

Doggy with a tight kanyau lasma kapasuke. But you can always do a Jacob Zuma on the mjulubeng afterwards

:D:D he can even be in the crowd eating the food while vibing the OPs sister

Kwani do you think that you will marry a virgin?

Yes it has happened to me on one occasion. Same scenario, was hitting doggy and it just burst. Bitch freaked out and cried for me to buy these pills coz ati yeye ‘anaogopa’. It was a very embarrassing situation at the chemist, Mwanaume mzima and am standing there asking for sijui after pills.

Salama mkuu. Sema niskie

Lol

Never will forget the sight of my ringed dikc, nakushanga kwani mjulubeng imekua lord of the ring. It was doggy, kuma hio inadrip, mjulubeng iko slimy. Dem akaturn nakuuliza “Kwani imeburst?” in my moment of disbelief na kuchanganyikiwa I limply said “No”. She cuckled and said “Wacha zako. Mimi sitaki mtoi mwingine saa hii!” we both jumped out of bed to the showers. “Hope uko sawa?” “Yes, you?” “Niko sawa” we both could sense no one believed the other. We went back to bed. After a short nap tukaamka, drowned our sorrows with the smirnoff take away we brought with us. Then soon we jumped on each other. “CD ni ya nini na tushafuck hivo?”. Braare ghasia! Twende kazi dwyfwy. Next morning VCT test, tuko negative, crossed my ficngers waited out the window pwriod ya three months, added a week to eliminate doubt and retested. Siku hizi mastyro na cd ni polepole

Smiles ndanindani

piece of advice ,muwe mnatombana usiku Wa manane virusi huwa zimelala