CECE SAGINI

Silly but true…

Say what, you had even started meeting family members

hakuna shimo same hata ya twins ziko aina mbali mbali

Jealous people proverbs

That said, hii mambo ya makeup tunaweza maliza aje wanakijiji?

unaweka mimba unapewa na bei ya jioni kama hutaishia kamiti ufunguliwe boot

Hii kitu na ensobosobo any time

There is another famous Kisii family who own something called Ouru kule kisii, not sure abt name though… related to mache and masaba nakuru…nikapiga hesabu when I saw millions kwa familia ya nakuru esp hardware…got close to family when we were doing some constructions… …then went after a slay queen from family and got slices for several months…but when i was about to make a decisive hit girl decides to tell family ati to make it official…blunder!She was whisked to States hadi sai…sijui mbona hawapendi hustlers waluhyia.

:D:D:D:D

That’s what they do. I call it kupigwa sweep. Kisii are very protective of their girls. But if you get one, you have a chance of getting a good wife. Pole. Si ungemfuata…with this new technologies these days ungempata haraka which we didn’t have during my interactions with Saginis then

Kwani tunakuwanga na shida gani?

Wacha tu .nitajianika sana…kwa leo ni hayo tu

Pole sana mluhya kwa masaibu.

Happened years earlier so I moved on

hii Kenya when it comes to marriages there are only two tribes: have & havenots. The havenots have 42 subtribes wachana na hizi zingine ziliongezeka juzi…
Hakuna tajiri atakubali mtoto wake aoane na walalahoi… we only find solace in the bible for the kingdom of heaven belongs to us hehehe…

He he

Wewe sio mteso vile @LIEN husema?

omwami waliogopa bill ya food kuongezeka kwa familia hahahaa

unatinga like two goals namnakaa together for not less than 5 years

Bure kabisa

Mara ngapi tutasema first date watu waende swimming