cedia for sale...

At that price itabidi ujaribu bahati pale Narok ama Kajiado.

1 Like

??

Slippers

2 Likes

120 kwani ni pikipiki .hahaha achageni madharau jo

1 Like

Huyo choska ni nani?

…unless tuone picha ya engine bay…ndio tujue

hiyo gari ni hiyo 270. 400k ni premio nyoka ama 2001-2003 nze.

1 Like

Ukiuza ndae kama hii ndio unaamini ile msemo inasema “this is toyota country”

For a Mitsubishi that’s way too much, sincerely brace yourself for 250K

1 Like

true, I know someone that has been trying to sell his Gallant for close to six months now.

That’s one reason why I admire my Toyota AE 91, it’s old school and can be sold at a similar price with this one

unfortunately your statement is true. Kenya’s car market is strange. You can get absolute bargains on other models that have been locally used due to it being a Toyota country

Mitsubishi isn’t a brand that one can dispose when in distress, hii unapatia Shylock at 100k or less

but they are nice cars right? is the perception that hurts it. Like the Gallant is very spacious and stable at high speeds but guys are not even looking at it at 285k, a clean unit. Wengine wanakuja and the first question they ask ni is it VVTi? hapo unajua tu this deal is not getting done

This is a GDI and that’s the beginning off it’s troubles, few mech’s understand that system

2 Likes

For most people if its not a toyota they just go off and wont even consider. Lakini itanunuliwa tu na shiny eye ukiweka bei poa. kuna watu gari ni gari kwao. They just dont give a fuck as long as it moves.

True, very few mechs understand the basics

I switched from Toyota to a Mitsubishi half the Toyotas value and never looked back. Much better driving experience. Shida tu ni kungoja diesel engine iwarm asubuhi.

1 Like