Cellulite Hunters

Fail…safe for the last pic

Well, it’s none of my concern if what does it for you is something that looks like a hippo out of water. It’s probably what you can afford to pay for. Old tired mama’s.
Young pretty things are expensive to maintain.

Hizo hata ukiweka vinegar bado taste na arufu ya mafuta itakuwa.

Only solution ni waanza kuride bike

Post your picture so we also judge you, you are always running your mouth

4 Likes

Thats rich,coming from a man whos Never had pussy since pussy had him!
By the way,you never told us your story.: What did the man do to you @ol monk ?..

2 Likes

Nuh, I never go for old mamas. There are many curvaceous young women who are good in the sack. And every man pays for it, one way or the other.

Wewe hufai kucomment kwa mambo kama haya.

Would want to meet your siz if you happen to have one. Bet she can easily pass for nicely Photoshop retouched beyonce photograph. While at it i wonder how you body look like. No sagging berry, smelling socks and breath. My point?? You not fucking perfect and neither am i so stop unwarranted critic.

1 Like

Mafeelings za nini boss? This isn’t even your post and since you’ve asked, no I don’t have bad breath and neither are my socks or feet smelly. And, yes I got a ka-pot that’s developing but where I come from, it’s seen as a sign of success.And it’s belly not berry!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGRb91lWQAAGotS.jpg

1 Like

Am human siwes na siwes wacha nyama kama hii

1 Like

Dude really? Do you want to judge a fellow mans pic?

That’s why I let it pass, couldn’t see the logic or the association of posting my pic for comparison with momos.

You get what I was driving at but you choose to play dumb

1 Like

Na wewe uwache kucatch hizo mafeelings

av done that as well

Eish guys. Yaani picha ya mamanzi inaeza leta vita hivi? It’s all a matter of preference. If you like it then it’s your choice…if you don’t, then no need to cause a commotion.

2 Likes

This is what i and fellow beings who adore nice legs not folded skins call it alien stuff on earth

Mnajifanya hapa na mabibi zenu ni matairi tairi hivi. Na tena mnakufia hapo juu. Ni wangapi wako na bibi in her mid/late thirties na hana cellulite??

1 Like