Cendro-Led Property Development Companies Going Down too fast

The CEO is the one who matters the most and he gets paid more than all board members combined. The CEO has the biggest opportunity to swindle or flourish a company. Facts!!!

Don’t bother… wacha narrative ibambe… Kwanza there’s a tribe that is discovering gold faster than geologists

Ignorance Papa itakumaliza…go repeat that statement infront of a CEO…atacheka Hadi ainue miguu juu… You seem not to know who hires who…

Weuh!!! Please change your dealer!

Hurumieni yeye Bana. Bile against Kikuyus this, Kikuyus that can take you so far. We all know how Kenya was developed pre-2002 before that Kikuyu Kibaki came and ruined the economy while assist his homeboys right?

This coming from a “multi millionare” is borderline retarded. Braaa, i am actually embarrassed on your behalf.
:eek::D:D

Dont try to act smart in front of your online boys. The CEO is the most important leader in a company more important than any board member. He is the leader of the company The board members have zero visibility into the daily operations of the company and rely on CEOs reports. The CEO controls who enters the C-suite such as chief finance office, e.t.c.

The CEO makes or breaks a company and they always take full responsibility for it.

Can we move back on topic.

Borderline? It is below retarded… Can not even be quantified.

Yani hata Mumias, Nzoia na Rivertex pia sisi ndio tuli manage down the drain… Hokey!

@sakwa just need to say in black and white that he hates the kyuks and he wanks to their misfortunes anyday…hizi justifications are not helping

You is making it worse this is why i was telling you ata kiosk ya mpesa haujawai fungua… Update your knowledge on corporate governance epuka ufala.

Refer him to the safcom board first

Kumbe wewe pia ni athereree na vile unanipigaga uppercuts saa zingine tuhurumianage

i’m telling on you :D:D
@Eng’iti @Abba kujeni hapa muone

Central is under developed? okay

@sakwa you are very couragious,you stood by your words

Is there a town in Kenya with more street kids and prostitutes per square meter than thika, Nyeri, and kiambu for example??? Do I even need to go into the details of health, transportation and education?

Hehe if u are that developed and hate street urchins u would have stayed in ur own county :D:D.huku central we are used to risking our cash and assets even if it means losing everything and becoming paupers rather than staying poor coz of wishing and hoping.

@sakwa = @Mundu Mulosi

I don’t stay in your county bro. Am just well traveled. Am mainly based in Nairobi which is a metropolitan county bordering Machakos, Kajiado and Kiambu. Where did you get the idea am in your county?