Cessation : Watu wakule kwao

We’ve become divisive like the stupid Americans.

1 Like

Mko na jokes sana. So south rift including UG, nandi, bomet and kericho counties mumeweka kavirondo? OK

Mimi nipewe king wa kimilili.

3 Likes

I saw that as well I was like “PAAAAAASS”!

Samburu marsabit moyale mandera kajiado narok voted jubilee. Nyanza itabaki na Turkana tu. But it wont be connected coz kuna pokots hapo katikati wa KANU. In short hii ni ndoto ya kinyevunyevu

4 Likes

Wakisii tumekata kavirondo or whatever the name is those guyz our neighbours are lazy and not progressive

Hakuna mtu anaogopa Bush. Your grandfather fought for his land in Banana hill or wherever. Ferk him.

1 Like

Devolution is a lesser version of that, so its either watu wanyamze ama waumie. If shariff Nasir was alive, I just imagine how big the storm of secession would have been.

watu watalala njaa kwao.

Useless thread. Peasants authoritatively talking about how to divide 1 acre amongst 10 people…foolishness.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]121310[/ATTACH]

There goes the assumption that freedom fighters were only from one community. See your life. You don’t even have a clue what tribe I am. Is Banana Hill in gusiiland?

Ok Chinyonga. My grandfather fought too, so what. Whose grandfather didn’t fight ? Keep your cause I keep mine.

You argue with no objectivity, abuse me and then stroll into the horizon like whatever you post doe not warrant feedback or criticism.

If you’re going to post something, try to portray a semblance of intelligence especially when someone counters your point.

Same thing I told muchunu and muriithi.

Is there any use having an objective discussion when you seem to have your mind already made up ? It’s like telling a fan of Uthamaki the pros of having Ekuru Aukot as president. It would be better spending the effort on other activities. Its an effort in futility. infer.