CHADEMA and Lowassa

Go Magufuli…mzee bila kashfa…lakini naona mambo yatakua magumu wakati huu…shida ni kwamba CCM nao wanamakashfa balaa

Yaani Swahili ni html code?:smiley: :smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D
Its dry and unpalatable just like the HTML version of a website… not for the faint hearted

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Incidentally, this time round I’ve not been too keen on Tz politics.

The election debate is very heated this time around the 2 front runner candidates: CCM and UKAWA-Chadema are neck to neck and the results could go either way. I am following closely as I have personal interests in Tz, its funny that despite all vilification, opposition candidates are mentioning Kenya’s development strides since dislodging Kanu from power…

Yeah, ivecseen some posters with photos of Thoka highway saying that all that was possible after dislodging KANU from power.

In years past I’ve followed closely the politics of CHADEMA though after several defeats I sort of lost interest. CUF I know has always been dominant in the islands since multiparty politics were allowed.

This time around its pretty interesting… that is if you the have time catch up with all the developments unfolding every day…

Some of the juicy developments …

Dr Slaa the Sec Gen Chadema and Lipumba former CUF Chair have apparently been “bought” and now are in full support of CCM candidate…
Former PM Sumae has crossed over to UKAWA,