Chadwick was a beta male of some sort

Clearly your opinion and it does matter, the thing though is that it only matters to you.

White knights assembly, which part of millionaire actress did you miss?

Yeah it’s his money and he can do whatever it is that he wants to. I also have the right to give an opinion on that, the only thing that is offending you halfwits is that my opinion goes against what you knob ends believe. Like I said earlier, my opinion matters only to me and your opinions also to yourselves. Stress pelekeni paleeee…:smiley:

I’m sure if there was a town full of simps you would be the mayor.

We mhuni acha kuchokoza levels za sukari kwa mwili yako, you’ll kill yourself over a post. Now go take your medications you weakling.

Don’t sugar coat things …directly sharing your salary or wages with your girlfriend or wife is plainly stupid… kwani mwanaume umekosa miradi. Kama mtu ni mpumbavu ni mpumbavu tu ata akuwe baba yako… though you just respect them.

Some of these villagers are living in a retarded bubble. They’re yet to discover that most women wouldn’t do that if roles were reversed. A man should focus on himself, a woman should not be his responsibility.

Don’t sound stupid. You donate what you have

the fool was a beta quack yaani ameishi 40 years plus and he left no heir. ghassia ameachia malaya hakuzaa billions of shillings

really ! ! !

:D:D:D hujamshow poa