Chairman of Kenya Coast Tourism Association IS VERY ANGRY with @FlyJamboJet

Mpaka Kenyans know how to run companies properly siwes na siwes panda KQ ama Jambo.

Heheee peasants! Iko uber chopper na ile youth aviation sijui nini sasa

The AFCO stuff,have really intoxicated you,eagerly waiting for your comeback. No business is run like that.

There is no difference Btwn Jambo and KQ Iā€™ve met many people who say they booked Jambo but wanapewa KQ and vice versaā€¦depending on how full /empty the other is they exchange passengers

Mambo ya KQ niliwacha kitambo Iā€™d rather drive if I have to fly commercial id rather use airkenya ama kuna ingine ya wa somali walinunua I forgot its nameā€¦KQ can really mess up your schedule kwanza if you have a connecting flight wewe kwishaā€¦I once stopped Ngunze in JKIA and gave him a piece of my mindā€¦I had landed there and my luggage was on its way to West Africa how IDK

1 Like

It always baffles me why a busy airport like ukunda haina lights jamani in this day and ageā€¦

1 Like

Lakini huyu Hersi yeye ni CEO WA Heritage Group which is owned by Number Oneā€¦si angeenda tu amshatki Ngunze huko juu kwa ikuluā€¦tupate usaidizi mara moja instead of hii mambo yote

a-behave kama mtoto wa headmaster, sio?

Who told you? Uliza uambiwe

Does Hersi know that @introvert is in ocha with crayons? Osungu ni kama ile ya Joho.

Actually, I am back. Just that I choose not to dll a former clientā€¦ For nowā€¦let us wait for his next rant.