Champions league Draw

Looks like teams from Spain are being punished…hakuna ata mmoja amepewa an easy team

Europa tukae wapi?
[ATTACH=full]144220[/ATTACH]

OK, let me confess I have never ever heard of a team called Ostersund before and to prove how disinterested I am, I don’t even want to know where they come from.

heheheh this time round sisi kama england lazima tuchukue hii cup with 5 teams in this stage all the teams ziko na teams rahisi except chelsea and Totenham but chelsea ni team kubwa . na expect Man u , Mancity , Liverpool ziende through automatically .

umbwa punguza umama hakuna mtu amekuuliza

Ongea kuhusu kateam kako ranked against European farmers, noogle.

meffi post…

Refer to comment above yours and if you are in your 20’s never ever reply to me again.

time for tampon change …feelings peleka mbaaali

That’s the exact reason I asked, if you can’t handle the heat, stop throwing stones.

Hehe…ati round of 32. Ndio matajua kucheza mechi thursday proper kwanza mkipata injury ya ozil macho na sanchez. Tutakuwa tunawaonea pale number 8 ama ata relegation.:D:D:D

umbwa

PSG kumbe walikua wanang’ang’ana kutafuta Real. Bayern must be breathing a sigh of relief

Hehehe…uwes bana ni nyinyi mlikaliwa na southampton kama watoto halafu mnasema ata hamtambui haka kateam mmepata. Naweza penda kwapatie mabao kama tatu hivi.

Thank God at least Liverpool, we’re in 1/4 finals.

Liverpool goes to the end! :smiley:

I’d love that, golden old times.